Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FlowMasters installed...

Edmond

Corvette
2003 Z06
Hey all,

Just want to let everyone know that I installed my FlowMasters and have done some cruising/romping. I've also submitted a review in the reviews section...

:upthumbs

Touche` on that quote!

I had the same model Flowmasters installed and experienced a noticeable drop in off the line acceleration.

After a few weeks,it seemed to get better and it also got louder.I guess you just gotta break 'em in.

rdgfx3 said:
Touche` on that quote!

I had the same model Flowmasters installed and experienced a noticeable drop in off the line acceleration.

After a few weeks,it seemed to get better and it also got louder.I guess you just gotta break 'em in.

Where I can really feel the improvement is at the higher speeds. It really does seem to "flow" more.

My neighbor said the same thing about the mufflers getting louder. He said give it a little time to break in and it'll get louder. I can't wait!:D

I know that would've been true with glass packs. Do FlowMasters have any packing material in them?

Have a great day,

Hmmm, good question. Sorry I don't know the answer to that one but I'm sure someone here in the Forum does!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom