Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale: 1988 35th Anniversary B2K Automatic

Aurora40

Corvette
1990 red on red ZR-1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6168&item=2488176329&rd=1

Auction ends Sept 2, 2004

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/font]
1988 35th Anniversary Callaway Corvette one of two made with the automatic transmission and overdrive unit. There were 2050 35th Anniversary Corvettes produced and this is one of two Callaways. 350 Cubic Inch engine with two turbo chargers Automatic Transmission with additional Overdrive unit and 3:07 rear end gears. This Corvette was ordered thru Jack Cauley Chevrolet in West Bloomfield Michigan and Callaway in Old Lyme Connecticut reworked the engine and transmission. The Overdrive unit was added as was ground effects and Callaway Magnesium wheels. This Corvette has every available option: 6 way power sport seats in White leather, Blue tinted removeable roof panel, rear window defogger, climate control air conditioning, lighted visor mirrors, Bilstein shocks, engine oil cooler, 105 amp generator, Bose Stereo system with cassette, P275/40ZR17 tires, Sport handling package, 35th Anniversary package which included white leather seats steering wheel and emblems, Power windows, Power anti-lock brakes, power steering, power mirrors. This car comes with order sheet and Callaway owners manual. It is 35th Anniversary number 0118 and Callaway number 74/400. This car cost over $70,000 in 1988.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Condition [/font]
The Corvette has 24,000 miles and is in very good condition with a few paint nicks and scratches that you would find with any vehicle which has been driven 24,000 miles. All of the options work and the Corvette is very fast and fun to drive with all the luxury options which were included.
I've seen this listed here before. Neat car, and I think the 88 anniversary was really good looking. I think this car would be a lot cooler without the body kit, and if it were a stock-looking Anniversary car but with the two '91 blisters on the hood and the white Dymags, that would really be sweet looking! :D

B-2K 35th

If this is same car that was at Bloomington auction it doesn't show well. I would want to look at it very closely before buying? I like these cars but the white always looks like a bear to maintain. The one in the "Special collection at Bloomington is the best I've ever seen!!!:upthumbs Anyway enjoy the hunt. I was hoping to see the Callaways and company at Carlisle but looks like I won't be making it due to family medical emergency Hope you guys post some good pictures!!

:w Ike

C-4 Now said:
If this is same car that was at Bloomington auction it doesn't show well. I would want to look at it very closely before buying? I like these cars but the white always looks like a bear to maintain. The one in the "Special collection at Bloomington is the best I've ever seen!!!:upthumbs Anyway enjoy the hunt. I was hoping to see the Callaways and company at Carlisle but looks like I won't be making it due to family medical emergency Hope you guys post some good pictures!!

:w Ike
That car at Bloomington in the Hall of Fame was beautiful!!!!!!!

We are at Carlisle - in the bar:bar Posting as we enjoy the Corvettes - Already have seen mor ethan a few C6's - The Callaway Displays - YES BOTH of them are looking great :upthumbs

Turbo Joe is right beside me, on his way to buy a round :m

I was planning on leaving my house no later than 6:45 am, I like to get there shortly after 7 to beat the traffic. Depending on when you and Joe where leaving, I thought I'd maybe meet you at the hotel and we could take a slow (;) ) drive out all together.

FX GS said:
I was planning on leaving my house no later than 6:45 am, I like to get there shortly after 7 to beat the traffic. Depending on when you and Joe where leaving, I thought I'd maybe meet you at the hotel and we could take a slow (;) ) drive out all together.
Feel free to drop by the hotel - Joe says he is sleeping in, my wife & I will be heading out a bit earlier - just ask the desk to call us when you arrive :m

the test track I think is "closed" I saw patrols tonight on the return trip from the grounds to the hotel :(

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom