Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{For Sale}1993 Callaway Supernatural-lot of options!

*89x2*

Saw this and thought it might be of interest - GREAT price on a Supernatural!!!!!!!!!!! :upthumbs

1993 Callaway Supernatural

Description :
Callaway Supernatural Corvette 405 HP Done at Callaway's old lyme facility in Conn. 383 Stroker, Ram air, New Rotors,pads,fasteners and hats. Speed marine harness bar with 5 point racing harness. Stainless Callaway ZR1 Exhaust, all original paperwork from Callaway, including invoices, dyno sheets, pictures of car being re-worked. chrome fire extinguisher, new 8.5 mm plug wires, callaway floor mats, rare windhshield decal
Year: 1993
Mileage: 50k
red / red
Transmission: 6 speed
Horsepower: 405
Modifications: callaway supernatural package
Phone: 508-942-3435
City: wareham
Price: 23,000
State/Zip Code: Massachusetts 02571

5780687.jpg

2659236.jpg

2319133.jpg

Looks nice. You thinking of buying it?

*89x2* said:
Saw this and thought it might be of interest - GREAT price on a Supernatural!!!!!!!!!!! :upthumbs

1993 Callaway Supernatural

Description :
Callaway Supernatural Corvette 405 HP Done at Callaway's old lyme facility in Conn. 383 Stroker, Ram air, New Rotors,pads,fasteners and hats. Speed marine harness bar with 5 point racing harness. Stainless Callaway ZR1 Exhaust, all original paperwork from Callaway, including invoices, dyno sheets, pictures of car being re-worked. chrome fire extinguisher, new 8.5 mm plug wires, callaway floor mats, rare windhshield decal
Year: 1993
Mileage: 50k
red / red
Transmission: 6 speed
Horsepower: 405
Modifications: callaway supernatural package
Phone: 508-942-3435
City: wareham
Price: 23,000
State/Zip Code: Massachusetts 02571

5780687.jpg

2659236.jpg

2319133.jpg

That would be my car, and yes it is going up for sale. Couple things I'll add, red Callaway shift knob, carbon fiber blackouts front and rear. Car kept in a heated/ air conditioned humidity controlled garage. tires fairly new around 14k miles on them, no burnouts done with this car, as you can tell it's been babied and was basically a show car that won either first or second in every show it was in. oil changed every 1500-1700 miles. I went to start it yesterday and discovered the battery was dead, so I'll be putting in a red optima battery and it also has a new chrome Alternator.

Yes I do like her, but as with everything else it's time to move on to something else. I really only keep a car a couple of years, before I move on to something else. I'm looking at either a 67 or a 71 big block, but I need to move her out first to make room for the new one.

TTT

supernatural400 said:
Yes I do like her, but as with everything else it's time to move on to something else. I really only keep a car a couple of years, before I move on to something else. I'm looking at either a 67 or a 71 big block, but I need to move her out first to make room for the new one.

Any solid bites??

That car seems equipped with the "right stuff" including the HUGE Brakes :upthumbs

TTT^^ for you :beer

Well I have had lots of calls on the car. One requirement that I have is on order to drive the car (with me in it of course,) the propective buyer needs to have at least 3000 in cash for me to hold while were on our ride. this weeded out a lot of ,should I say kids who just wanted to get a free drive in it. Also if someone wants to take it up past 100 MPH and damaged it, there the ones who are going to foot the bill , not me. Try collecting from someone after the fact , it's not going to happen. Looks like I'm keeping it anyway, as my wife does not want me to sell it. I still want a 67 or 71 and she know this. So I might have to ship it to Florida for storage in my brothers garage. ( He is a Shelby collector) so he does have a space available for it. My garage is full.
:D

supernatural400 said:
...One requirement that I have is on order to drive the car (with me in it of course,) the propective buyer needs to have at least 3000 in cash for me to hold while were on our ride.

Awesome policy!!!!!! sifts through the tire kickers :D

supernatural400 said:
Looks like I'm keeping it anyway, as my wife does not want me to sell it. I might have to ship it to Florida for storage in my brothers garage...he does have a space available for it. My garage is full.
:D

Great Lady :m

You can keep it at my place ;) I am much closer than Fla :L

Ha Ha :L

I've had a few offers of people wanting to store it for me. wish I had the room to add another bay, just told this to my wife last night. We have both bikes in one of the bay and it make it's hard to work on both at the same time. Half of that bay is being taking up with a slot car setup

I was in a house once while working. The owner had a train set on the floor of his basement.He had it attached to an old garage door .The garage door had the auto garagedoor opener mounted vertically and hit the button and it would take the train set and pull it up the wall it was a neat setup. looked like a real roomsaver.Just a thought you could do that with the slot cars.

I'd like a 4 post lift ,but being that the cars and bikes are parked on the second floor of the garage that's wood. don't think it could bear the weight. If the wife didn't buy a greenhouse this past summer I could have put a single car stall right where the greenhouse is, actually the greenhouse being 12ft x 10ft x 8 ft, a car would fit nicely in there and it's heated too. think she would mind if I took all her flowers out and parked the vette in there, I bet you could here her slapping me all the way to China :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom