Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FOR SALE 1995 Competition yellow convert 6 speed

Y

Yellow95

SOLD,SOLD!1995 Competition yellow convert 6 speed

1995 Competition Yellow/ Black top,interior. Duel power sport seats, electronic air, Bose CD & Cass, 6 speed.
Brand new BFGoodrich G Force TA KDW'S.
This car is beautifull in & out. Just turned 26,000 mi's this evening.
Everything works as new.
Always polished/waxed, covered & garaged of course.
I have original manuel,dealer brochure, video & window sticker($46,929.00)
Non original items include, Flowmaster cat-back system & K&N air filter with open air box cover. Stock system & lid are perfect & are included.
Asking $22,500 OBO, I will be happy to email images to anyone interested.
CAR LEFT THIS MORNING! THANKS TO VETTEHOUND. CAR SOLD IN 2 WEEKS FROM ADVERTISING ON VETTEHOUND!!! $22k!!!

That is the perfect vette that l was looking for before l picked up my 96 (Torch Red). It's a steal at that price, don't worry it will not last.

Alan

Kingman, thanks for the note. It really is a great car in fantastic condition. They are somewhat hard to find, 1,003 yellows in 95. How many could be 6 speed vert's????
Brian

Options

loflite said:
What options does it have?
Loflite, I would post a image of the window sticker but I left the camera at work.
Standard equipment includes;Air cond,PS, PB(ANTI LOCK) PW(drivers side w/ express down feature) ,PL,P Heated mirrors, Rear defrost(glass rear window), tilt, cruise,Traction control, fog lamps,int wipers
The options above the standard equipment are, Preferred equipment group #1 including Electronc air,6 way power SPORT seats(Leather, driver & pass),
Delco Bose music system w/ CD & Cass, passive keyless w/ 2 transmitters.
Total op's $2,704.00
I believe it to fully loaded except the hardtop option, FX3 adjustible suspension & low tire pressure warning system.
Hope this helps, let me know if you would like some additional images as I have several including the interior.
Thanks for looking, Brian

Yellow95 said:
1995 Competition Yellow/ Black top,interior. Duel power sport seats, electronic air, Bose CD & Cass, 6 speed.
Brand new BFGoodrich G Force TA KDW'S.
This car is beautifull in & out. Just turned 26,000 mi's this evening.
Everything works as new.
Always polished/waxed, covered & garaged of course.
I have original manuel,dealer brochure, video & window sticker($46,929.00)
Non original items include, Flowmaster cat-back system & K&N air filter with open air box cover. Stock system & lid are perfect & are included.
Asking $22,500 OBO, I will be happy to email images to anyone interested.
CAR LEFT THIS MORNING! THANKS TO VETTEHOUND. CAR SOLD IN 2 WEEKS FROM ADVERTISING ON VETTEHOUND!!! $22k!!!

Very nice..I have the twin to your Vette...I'll sell mine for 19k:)

Hi, thanks for the comment. That was a great car. how is the 04? I'm busy trying to locate me one as we speak. Did you happen to get the mag ride? If so is it worth it?
I've found 2 cars, 1 with & 1 without.
Brian

Yellow95 said:
Hi, thanks for the comment. That was a great car. how is the 04? I'm busy trying to locate me one as we speak. Did you happen to get the mag ride? If so is it worth it?
I've found 2 cars, 1 with & 1 without.
Brian
Hi Brian, Just sent you an email...:upthumbs

Yellow95 said:
Loflite, I would post a image of the window sticker but I left the camera at work.
Standard equipment includes;Air cond,PS, PB(ANTI LOCK) PW(drivers side w/ express down feature) ,PL,P Heated mirrors, Rear defrost(glass rear window), tilt, cruise,Traction control, fog lamps,int wipers
The options above the standard equipment are, Preferred equipment group #1 including Electronc air,6 way power SPORT seats(Leather, driver & pass),
Delco Bose music system w/ CD & Cass, passive keyless w/ 2 transmitters.
Total op's $2,704.00
I believe it to fully loaded except the hardtop option, FX3 adjustible suspension & low tire pressure warning system.
Hope this helps, let me know if you would like some additional images as I have several including the interior.
Thanks for looking, Brian
========================================================
To anyone thinking about buying Bryan's Vette:...I have one just like it(almost...mine has the FX3 shocks),and I have the window sticker from mine and it was $48,579 in 1995....incredible...so I think his is worth a lot more than he is asking...just my .02...
btw...I still have mine and it is still awesome to me...:upthumbs