Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale: 1996 Chevrolet C4 Corvette $6500 OBO

Zara_116

Corvette
1996 Corvette LT1--For Sale 2015 Corvette Z06
For sale is my 1996 Chevrolet C4 Corvette. This car has the LT1 engine and automatic transmission. It has 146k miles and has no rust or major bodywork issues. Mechanically the car is in perfect condition. It runs and drives great. Car has no leaks or damage to the drivetrain. Car is stock other than a few modifications: ZR1/Grand Sport wheels, Z06 seats, and an aftermarket radio. It just passed an VA inspection and is good until 2/20. It has had the tierods replaced recently and the alignment is solid. Just put fresh tires on the rear. Front tires are great. I had it detailed as well so it looks fantastic.
The front air dam is currently off the car because it can be easily crushed. In this cold(ish) weather the car has never got close to overheating without the air dam but I can install it if you'd like. I also have all new gaskets for the car that I will install soon.
The only problem with the car is that the seats don't work properly.
The passenger seat doesn't work and the diver seat doesn't work in all directions. I will be addressing this issue soon, so contact me for updates. Asking $6500 OBO. Feel free to contact me if you have any offers, questions, or would like any specific pictures. Car is located in the Hampton Roads/Smithfield area. I am willing to discuss working with the buyer to transport the car after purchase. 00E0E_d46wKAY1wQJ_600x450.jpg00w0w_ejXIHrUcehC_600x450.jpg00e0e_aqbnc6Rni0e_600x450.jpg00y0y_1ENaSOWpFZD_600x450.jpg00V0V_bGabqxdYnTL_600x450.jpg01414_jQVyigOaQ6t_600x450.jpg00606_7fX9S3Ef6H3_600x450.jpg
00p0p_71kkcbggitw_600x450.jpg00303_lrrqshKoKjx_600x450.jpg00f0f_WpUhin5mXj_600x450.jpg

Hey man, still looking to sell? I live in NC and am starting to look at buying a C4. Let me know if you're still selling and I can get in touch.
(704) 930-1259

Not looking for a C4. That's a great looking car. Love the read w. black wheels. When you say you have Z06 seats, which Z06 did they come out of.

Lastly, put the front air dam back on. While it is there for aero reasons it's also there as part of the engine cooling system. It's forces air upwards, into the cooling air intake. When you remove that air dam, cooling air flow if reduced and, on a warm/hot day the engine may run warm.

Not looking for a C4. That's a great looking car. Love the read w. black wheels. When you say you have Z06 seats, which Z06 did they come out of.

Lastly, put the front air dam back on. While it is there for aero reasons it's also there as part of the engine cooling system. It's forces air upwards, into the cooling air intake. When you remove that air dam, cooling air flow if reduced and, on a warm/hot day the engine may run warm.
It's had those seats as long as I've owned it. No Idea what car/year they came from.

Appreciate it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom