Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FOR SALE: C6 HRE 890R Wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires LOOK!

HRE890R

Corvette
2005 C6
Set your C6 Corvette apart from all the others, with this exquisite set of HRE 890R Wheels and tires. These wheels are gauranteed to transform your Corvette into something special.

FOR SALE are my precious set of 4 custom made HRE 890R wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires, and new GM tire pressure sensors. This Wheel and tire package cost $8600.00 and is only about 12 months old and have no more than 500 miles on them. The wheels are 19" and tires sizes are 305/30ZR/19 Rear, 245/35ZR/19 Front. Front rim size is 19x9.5 and Rear rim size is 19x11. These will fit any 2005-2010 Corvette C6. There's a reason why HRE wheels are used widely on Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, and Porsche's...simply because they're the BEST!

I can honestly say that I used to get many compliments at my local car show and everywhere I drove the car. If you know cars then you know HRE are the TOP OF THE LINE wheel manufacturer. The 890R wheel is a new design introduced early last year which has hidden hardware. For all of you that don't like rivets showing on the outside perimeter of the wheel then these are the wheels for you. The rivets are on the inside of the wheel as is the air nozzle. The wheels are perfectly balanced and are ready to go. The drive on these Michelin Pilot Sport ps2 tires is AMAZING!! Do your research on these, they are the best performance tire money can buy hands down. Guess that's why they cost $500 ea. The tires alone in this auction are worth $2000.00, the Wheels were $1799.00 ea. and the sensors were $125.00 ea. I will also include a Brand New set of black powder coated GM lug nuts w/locks that I purchased over the summer (never got around to installing them) and a set of 4 jacking pucks for the C6.

They have black powder coated centers with polished aluminum lips.....beautiful wheels, see pics.

See pictures here: http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/PeteFata/

Please view HRE's website for more info: http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/seri...?q=/890R/890R/

Asking $3500 obo. Please call or email me if interested.

Peter.Fata@att.net
(203)231-5262

I would like to view photos. Can you send photos to: easkew2@morrisbb.net

Can you email photos?

Set your C6 Corvette apart from all the others, with this exquisite set of HRE 890R Wheels and tires. These wheels are gauranteed to transform your Corvette into something special.
FOR SALE are my precious set of 4 custom made HRE 890R wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires, and new GM tire pressure sensors. This Wheel and tire package cost $8600.00 and is only about 12 months old and have no more than 500 miles on them. The wheels are 19" and tires sizes are 305/30ZR/19 Rear, 245/35ZR/19 Front. Front rim size is 19x9.5 and Rear rim size is 19x11. These will fit any 2005-2010 Corvette C6. There's a reason why HRE wheels are used widely on Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, and Porsche's...simply because they're the BEST!

I can honestly say that I used to get many compliments at my local car show and everywhere I drove the car. If you know cars then you know HRE are the TOP OF THE LINE wheel manufacturer. The 890R wheel is a new design introduced early last year which has hidden hardware. For all of you that don't like rivets showing on the outside perimeter of the wheel then these are the wheels for you. The rivets are on the inside of the wheel as is the air nozzle. The wheels are perfectly balanced and are ready to go. The drive on these Michelin Pilot Sport ps2 tires is AMAZING!! Do your research on these, they are the best performance tire money can buy hands down. Guess that's why they cost $500 ea. The tires alone in this auction are worth $2000.00, the Wheels were $1799.00 ea. and the sensors were $125.00 ea. I will also include a Brand New set of black powder coated GM lug nuts w/locks that I purchased over the summer (never got around to installing them) and a set of 4 jacking pucks for the C6.

They have black powder coated centers with polished aluminum lips.....beautiful wheels, see pics.

See pictures here: http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/PeteFata/

Please view HRE's website for more info: http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/seri...?q=/890R/890R/

Asking $3500 obo. Please call or email me if interested.

Peter.Fata@att.net
(203)231-5262

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom