Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FOR SALE - Featherlite Trailer

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
FOR SALE - Other Vehicles...

I gotta put it in here 'cause we ain't got no place for trailers. :L

I'm selling my 2002 Featherlite 4926 Enclosed Car Trailer.

CCW_loaded_leaving.JPG

• Base price $11,100 - with Standard Equipment:
  • Aerodyne Nose - White .040 exterior smooth side sheets, all-aluminum construction with 3/4" plywood floor
  • 8' 6" x 20' x 6' 6" base
  • 102" 3.5K axles w/ electric brakes
  • ST205/75R15 6-ply radial tires w/ spare
  • 2-5/16" coupler
  • manual crank-type jack
  • clearance lights
  • dome light
  • stop/turn lights
  • 32" x 68" camper door w/ screen and deadbolt
  • cable-assist full-width rear plywood ramp
  • battery breakaway switch
  • beaver tail
  • swivel "D" ring tie-downs
  • transport chain P70 w/ slip hook

Optional Equipment: (included)
  • Warn Z3500 winch - 3500 lb. pull ($487.13)
  • Warn extra-long remote control - 12 meter ($109.28)
  • ratchet tie-downs ($129.85)
  • axle straps ($43.26)
  • brake control ($81.18)
  • Interstate deep-cycle battery ($86.60)
  • battery box w/ holddown straps ($16.18)
  • Draw-Tite Weight distributing hitch ($272.52)
  • Draw-Tite Sway control ($157.74)
  • Roof vent ($61.65)
  • 18" florescent light ($53.35)

Out the door, not counting the winch and extra-long remote, it cost me well over $12,500 just about one year ago. I only used it on one long journey around the country last year - 8200 miles to be precise, and I only added maybe another 300 since then, so it has less than 8500 miles on it. I'm willing to part with it for $8500 - (over $4000 off!!), but that is negotiable contingent upon delivery area. Make an offer. :upthumbs

Gee, now I wonder if I should try to get my first truck back now since I don't need the big one anymore. ;LOL

Ken I thought you just bought that thing! Why are you selling?

Are you going to sell the C4 as well?

Not meaning to hijack your thread, but any chance we can get a "general for-sale" forum for this sort of stuff, so we can give CAC members first chance at the stuff we would normally put in the newspaper classifieds?

Joe

MaineShark said:
Not meaning to hijack your thread, but any chance we can get a "general for-sale" forum for this sort of stuff, so we can give CAC members first chance at the stuff we would normally put in the newspaper classifieds?

Joe

Ya gotta ask Rob, Joe, I have no control over those things. If enough members wanted something like that, and if it's not a difficult hack, I'm sure he's adaptable to that suggestion. ;)

Are ya sure ya don't need a trailer? :L

_ken :CAC

Chad, no I'm not selling the Vette just yet. However, it is the reason that I must sell the trailer - it ate all of my money! :L

Ken said:
Ya gotta ask Rob, Joe, I have no control over those things. If enough members wanted something like that, and if it's not a difficult hack, I'm sure he's adaptable to that suggestion. ;)

Yeah, I figure he may stumble across this at some point :)

Ken said:
Are ya sure ya don't need a trailer? :L

Don't I wish I had $8500 to spare. But, as you said:

Ken said:
the Vette ... ate all of my money! :L

If I bought a trailer like that right now, I'd have to live in it :)

I'll get one someday, though - I hate not being able to get the new hood done, just because the cooling system isn't finished. The body shop doesn't make housecalls, though :(

Joe

Ånd here Susan and I were trying to find out how to get the vette to the FL Keys as well as all the band gear... answers supplied here!

Wish I too had a spare 10grand

:(

Still got it?

Just wish I had the coin and Id take it off your hands.

Found a buddy today with a motor home that has a 10x 10 storage room on the back.. Just perfect for PA and Band gear.. just need a way to haul the vette to the Keys gigs now!
ahahha

Ken
That's about what i'd like to have, but right now just not enough money. Wish I did.:cry I end up buying an open trailer made to fit the vette. Sorry

Gary

Ken: That's a great trailer, best ever made. I also have the exact same model. I just bought a 42ft overal length Featherlite gooseneck car hauler w/living quarters, so that I can travel with the 'vette all over the US! Good luck and if you run across more than 1 buyer, I have my model 4926 for sale.

Early

You now have the ultimate in a car hauler. If I has rich instate of so good looking I have that type of 5th wheel setup; but on my budget I'll just hope to have one like Kens some day. For now I guess I'll be happy with my open trailer that was build for the Daytona Vette.
Maybe someone should start a threat for pictures of member Vette haulers.

Gary

Copdogcorvette: Thanks! I am looking forward to meeting a lot of the members of this forum at the various Corvette shows/events all over the US. I was pretty lucky to have run across this trailer, it was a "factory demo" with all the bells and whistles for half price! It stickered for $82,500.00 new. Glad you have a trailer that works for you! Take care, Warren

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom