Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For sale Titanium Z06 exhaust

Bones280

Corvette
1999 White Coupe
Hello Everyone,

I’m a new member so bear with me. I just bought my first vette 99 White Coupe. I just installed a new Corsa Pace Car exhaust two weekends ago with the help of a fellow vette owner that I work with and he was looking at my old exhaust and said it was a Z06 Titanium exhaust and that I should put it on the forums and try to sell them so here I am. Does anyone out there need a Titanium exhaust or know someone who does? I’m asking $350 for them for a local pickup and $450 if I have to ship them or best offer. Thanks

I’m located in Pensacola FL my number is 850-516-6274 and my email is signal361018@hotmail.com . Thanks

You oughta take the Corsa off and sell it then put the Z06 ti exhaust back on.

It probably makes as much power as the Corsa, it sounds better---though it's not quite as loud as some of the Corsas---and, most importantly, it's 20-30 lbs lighter.

I agree.

Wow, I'll bet that's not the response you were expecting ;LOLI think you won't have any problem getting rid of that exhaust system for that price, give it time. I would consider it but I already have Z06 on my 99. Good luck!

I've had TI's on my coupe and now have Corsa's on it. I like the Corsa's much better so good luck on your sale. To me the TI's didn't sound any different than stock.

Bump it to the top!

Hi Bones!
I have the B&B stainless exhaust on my '98 but my response to your thread will bump it to the top of the heap in the forum again and keep it active. :)

Sounds like a great deal for some lucky Corvette enthusiast! Good luck with the sale and WELCOME to the Corvette Action Center!

:wJane Ann

Bump it to the top!

Hi Bones!
I have the B&B stainless exhaust on my '98 but my response to your thread will bump it to the top of the heap in the forum again and keep it active. :)

Sounds like a great deal for some lucky Corvette enthusiast! Good luck with the sale and WELCOME to the Corvette Action Center!

:wJane Ann
Bump it to the top! Haven't seen that before,kinda like Pay it forward......... I like it! GREAT EXHAUST FOR SALE!

For sale Titanium Z06 exhaust !!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your help. You all have made me feel welcome here hope to do more with you soon. Thanks

Exhaust Bought

I just got the exhaust I bought from Bones280 and couldn't be happier. Great price for a great exhaust!!!!
A++++++ Seller. Would do business again...

Thanks everyone for your help. You all have made me feel welcome here hope to do more with you soon. Thanks

I just got the exhaust I bought from Bones280 and couldn't be happier. Great price for a great exhaust!!!!
A++++++ Seller. Would do business again...

Hi Guys. I have a brand new take off Z06 system that came off my 2004 Z06 Z16 when it was BRAND NEW. Make me a FAIR offer and you'll own it.
This exhaust sounds great , looks better and weights less !!!

Evil Twin
I'm interested. I have an 04Z that I want to put back stock. Are they still available?
Russ

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom