Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For those of you that were at Carlisle from out of state...

EricVonHa

Corvette
'93 6-Speed & '87 Callaway
Did you like the Yuengling brew or what ?

If you tried it, that is. Jeremy and I drank and passed out 2 cases while we were there (and we gave away more than we drank.. at least, that's my story!)

I'm drinking one right now as I'm typing!

Get down with your bad self! Greetings Eric. Great to meet you at the really big show. Your Callaway is Hot. I drove mine to work today. Did I tell you my drug of choice was boost?, I got my fix today aahhhhhhhhhhh. This year was the begining of something great for us Callaway owners and enthusiasts. I look forward to next year.

Yes, I liked it!

EricVonHa said:
Did you like the Yuengling brew or what ?

Jeremy and I drank and passed out...

I even drank it on tap at the bar! I always try to sample local brews when I travel. I seem to remember that they invented black and tan in the can (or bottle?) and are also the oldest (or close to?) brewery in America? How did I do? :beer

I'm not too sure you handed out more than you drank though, Eric! :t

Rumor has it that Joe was drinking pool water. :L

BTW- At dinner on Friday, Reeves wanted to know if it was a Chinese beer. I suppose you could think that from the way the name is pronounced - YING LING

Re: Yes, I liked it!

90Callaway said:

BTW- At dinner on Friday, Reeves wanted to know if it was a Chinese beer. I suppose you could think that from the way the name is pronounced - YING LING

Kevin, you get the high score so far! I almost forgot that Reeves thought it was Chinese till you mentioned it!

There's 2 different varieties.. the "Black & Tan" is the Guinesslike mix and the "Lager" is the pale ale variety. Good stuff! Lemme know if anyone's in the area, we'll break out the good stuff!

Eric,

That Ying Ling Thing was very tasty beer indeed. I'm not much of a beer drinker but it got my attention. Too bad its not available around here that I know of.

Thanks for the brew! :beer

Luigi

Luigi, we have it here in Ocala. Keep looking around, if not I'll bring ya a case when I come down. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom