Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For your info.

S

secondchance

Just wanted to share this info about 1991 ZR-1, Red/Black. Originally sold from Sport Chevrolet in Silver Spring Maryland, vin# 1G1YZ23J2M5801197, was totaled in Sanford, Florida sometime between May 20 - May 26, 1996. R.I.P.:cry

that is horable news. what happened to it?

Moment of scilence for the fallen King

Isn't it fitting that as I read this "For whom the bell toles" came on?

I was returning to Lake Mary, Fl after playing golf at Daytona Beach and fell asleep. I woke up and all I could see were 4 tail lights of a trailer being towed by a Ford pick-up. I said to myself "thank god for ABS" and stood on the brake but too late. I submarined under, spun-out and clipped 4 times. Plenum was sheered off so I don't think anyone would try to resurrect it but just in case.

Oh that sucks. im glad your ok. I hate to sound like a vulture, and i hope I don't come off that way, but do you still have the LT5 plug wires on your car? If so how many miles are on them and what do you want for them? I like I said I hope I don't come off as a vulture. That was not my intent. I am glad that your are safe and can post here to tell us about what happended.

No, after the wreck, I never went back to even see the car. I think she ended up in Tampa. And you do not come across as a vulture.
Only thing I kept was the owners pack.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom