Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Franklin Mint Diecasts!!!!!!!!!!

kingman

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
Hi

Today l checked out on Ebay what was going on with the values of their Corvettes and was surprised.

It seem that they have finally started to go up in value, rather then depreciate.

I never bought them to make money, but just wanted to display them at a future date.

Alan

I have a lot of them that I'm thinking about selling up there.. basically because I could use the $$ for the bigger one I now own!!

Franklin Mint Die casts

Hi

What l noticed on ebay was that there were special limited editions and one of a kind die casts that were for sale that caught my attention all in their orig boxes.
That is where the price's looked good.

If you want to sell some of them, please list the years and colors and condition.
Plus if you have the orig boxes.

I will check it up against what l have and maybe we can strike a deal.

Alan

p.s. My office is in mid-town Manhattan (34th st)

The only ones I would have that are really bringing in big $$ is two '82 Vettes, the Collectors Edition and the Red one. Otherwise, my collection is mainly from various years from 1960-present. I have to weed through my collection and see which ones will go. All have been in display cases since new and nobody (including myself) plays with them, they are all mint.

I don't really trust ebay that much, too many people bid and then back out. I have a few plastics up there now that aren't selling. If you collect plastics, let me know.. I have a lot of those also that are just kicking around the house.

Ken

I have a few plastics up there now that aren't selling. If you collect plastics, let me know.. I have a lot of those also that are just kicking around the house.

Ken[/QUOTE]

Plastics ? Looking for 96 promos of GS....NCM model or Bloomington model. Any thoughts ??

Does anyone know if a 1994 coupe was produced in arctic white? I've assembled a small collection of plastic vettes,but can not find a white one. Anyone know? :confused

Franklin Mint Die Cast Corvettes

Hi Guys

I have had good luck on ebay, but l only deal with power sellers or people like that.
More people then we realize have been burnt for big bucks.

My vette came from ebay indirectly, it was a local car (65 miles away).

My only interest is diecast and in mint condition because they will be displayed in a glass book case. Just list what you have to sell and what you need $.

Thanks

Alan

Just checked out the items on ebay and saw the '82 collectors edition going for $785 so far... and there's 5 days left on it with 12 bids! I have both 82's that I'm holding onto unless I'm extremely strapped for cash!

As far as die-casts go, I have the following.. let me know what you need and if I'm selling it.

Franklin Mint:

1958 Black - convertible
1967 Black - "427" convertible
1968 Blue - t-top
1969 Orange - t-top
1969 Stars and Stripes - t-top
1975 Yellow - convertible
1978 Silver Anniversary
1982 Collectors Edition
1982 Red - t-top
1984 Blue - Error edition
1988 White - 35th Anniversary
1993 Ruby Red - 40th Anniversary
1998 Blue Pace car - Convertible

Danbury Mint:

1953 White - convertible (Limited Edition set)
1968 Green - convertible
1960 Light green (Limited Edition set)

I've also got a lot of 1:18 scale vettes also.. I'm making a list for my website, will be posted up there soon!

Let me know..
Ken

I would like to know if there are any models of a 76?
Or is that just a bum year ;LOL seriously I would be interested in a 76 coupe
Craig sr

Unfortunately there aren't any '70-77's.. (except for the '75) I'd like to see these made, for some reason no company is making them yet. Would be cool to see a '73 or '76, I'd definitely buy one!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom