Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FREE 86 front rotors

Corvette
1986 Bright Red Coupe
I have a pair of brake rotors from my 86 from the stock factory brake setup, left over when I upgraded to C5 fronts. I don't know what brand these are, but they're in great condition so I hate to just toss them. Free to a good home, but you have to pay shipping from 21061 (MD).
[RICHR]

rrubel said:
I have a pair of brake rotors from my 86 from the stock factory brake setup, left over when I upgraded to C5 fronts. I don't know what brand these are, but they're in great condition so I hate to just toss them. Free to a good home, but you have to pay shipping from 21061 (MD).
[RICHR]

Rich i'll take them if no one wants them. i'm sure they will fit a 87? as much as i go thru pads and rotors i'm sure i'll need them! so far the hawks have stood up to my abuse and my rotors are still fine. first 3 years i went thru pads and rotors once a year. been about a year since the last change and so far so good.

Shurley you don't abuse the Brake's, Mad-Mic !!:D junk!!

Mic, you're welcome to them. I'll be around Sunday afternoon if you want to pick them up and drop off my wheels/helmet.
[RICHR]

That'll work. I should actually be home close to 4:30 so anytime between then and 6 would be fine.
[RICHR]

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom