Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: '12 SC Centennial Edition GS Vert located in VA area

Pretty stout package there. Good luck with the sale!

Nice ride! Nice Mods! :thumb Can't imagine that a C7Z will have much more power than that. But good luck with your sale. :w

Nice ride! Nice Mods! :thumb Can't imagine that a C7Z will have much more power than that. But good luck with your sale. :w

Toms007, you are correct, per my dynos I'm hovering around near ZR1 type power but to be honest, the new interior of the c7, the look and the torque band of the new LT4 block is something I would like to upgrade to. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy this one and it's a great car to drive, gets plenty of looks and random people just coming up and asking about the car. Will miss it but ready to have more fun with a C7Z.

Toms007, you are correct, per my dynos I'm hovering around near ZR1 type power but to be honest, the new interior of the c7, the look and the torque band of the new LT4 block is something I would like to upgrade to. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy this one and it's a great car to drive, gets plenty of looks and random people just coming up and asking about the car. Will miss it but ready to have more fun with a C7Z.

Maybe you can take the new one to Hennessey and have them work their magic on the Z.......that would be an animal. :happyanim: Again, good luck with your sale. :thumb

Maybe you can take the new one to Hennessey and have them work their magic on the Z.......that would be an animal. :happyanim: Again, good luck with your sale. :thumb

I would definitely get something done to it but now being in VA, I would look for some local shop closer to me. The closest Hennessey performance is in Texas. I think Lingenfelter is much closer to me, but would try to find something even closer here in the VA/DC/MD area.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom