Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale FS 1958 Restomod

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

mike coletta

Corvette
1964 restomod, ls3, 6 speed, SrIII chassis
IMG_1513.jpgIMG_1514.jpgIMG_1519.jpgIMG_1523.jpgIMG_1536.jpgIMG_1548.jpgIMG_1550.jpgIMG_1558.jpgI just finished this beautiful 58 Restomod. I have the car in preliminary staging for the Barrett Jackson W. Palm auction in Mar, but thought that I would put it out for sale to see if there was any interest ahead of the auction. Asking price is 150K. Here is a little more info:

THIS CAR HAS A CLEAR FLORIDA TITLE, AND THERE IS NO REPRODUCTION FIBERGLASS. IT HAS ALL ORIGINAL GM BODY PANELS. Body work was done using only the best materials. PPG global epoxy primer is at the base, with PPG Deltron Mercedes crystal laurit silver, and PPG glamor clear coat. Body panels are straight, and the fitment and plane are perfect. ALL AREAS OF THE CAR ARE FINISHED TO SHOW LEVEL. Under the hood, firewall, and under the trunk and decklid. The underbody is finished with Lizard skin ceramic and sound deadner, for a cool quite ride. Bottom is painted with PPG Deltron dark grey basecoat, and clearcoated.
A CORVETTE CORRECTION CHASSIS WAS USED FOR THE RUNNING PLATFORM. I have done over 15 cars on this chassis, and by reputation, is the best frame on the market for this type of car. SUSPENSION IS LATE MODEL CORVETTE, with a NEW GM PERFORMANCE CRATE LS3, AND A NEW TREMEC T56 MAGNUM 6 SPEED. Horsepower, as rated by GM, is 436.
The running gear details are as follows:
1. New LS3 and Tremec magnum 6 speed
2. hydraulic clutch
3. Late C4 disc brakes, with American Brake and Steering chrome booster assembly
4. Custom balanced driveshaft by Sequin speed shop
5. Vintage air polished Frontrunner pulley system, with polished compressor, and chrome 140 amp alternator
6. 18" wheels from Reproduction wheel company, fitting with 245 X 40 X 18 Z rated tires
7. GM ECM, engine harness, senders and exhaust manifolds
8. 2 1/2" exhaust with Magnaflow muffers, exiting the rear bumpers via custom stainless tips.
9. Be Cool aluminum radiator with a 16" high performance Spal puller fan.
10. Rear end is a Dana 44, completely rebuilt by Ikerds Corvette 3:36

General car features:
1. Custom made interior by Al Knoch interiors in Oxblood leather.
2. AOK tilt seats
3. Custom color dash pad
4. Seamless dash pod, with new Dakota Digital VHX electronic gauges
5. Vintage Air Gen IV servo controlled ac/heat
6. Clarion head unit, with 7" motorized DVD screen, SAS Bazooka sub, and Kenwood 4 channel amp. Ipod connections 7. Ididit chrome steering column, with leather wrapped polished steering wheel
8. Power hood and trunk, which can be activated from the drivers seat or via remote
9. Finished trunk
10. American Auto wire 22 circuit fuse panel and wiring, properly color coded and marked. Fuse panel is in the trunk
11. Power windows
12. Intermittent wipers by Pacific Western Design (Raingear)

Exterior body and paint:
1. All bodywork was done with isophthalic resin (mold makers resin), for low shrink.
2. PPG Global expoxy primer provides a solid no shrink base
3. Paint is PPG Deltron Mercedes crystal laurit silver, with PPG glamor clear, and cut/buffed to a perfect finish.
4. Firewall is smooth, and the entire engine bay finished at the same level as the exterior body.
5. Chrome was provided by Spacecoast plating in Melbourne Fl, and is perfect.
6. Trunk irons are brass reproductions, with show chrome.
7. Hood is an original 58, grille teeth are show quality reproductions
8. All stainless has been professionally polished
9. Emblems and tags are new reproductions.
10 All weatherstripping is new
11. Convertible top frame is a new reproduction from Coffman Corvette, and is covered with a custom made ruby red stayfast cloth top. Fitment is perfect.
12. All of the glass is new tinted, with new stainless sideglass frames

Let's make a deal!!! Call me @ 352-241-4686. Car is in central Florida.

Mike Coletta
View attachment 16748

Thank you 6 Shooter!!!! I hope that I can get it sold before the auction. Drove it a little yesterday, and it is truly Awsome!!!

Mike Coletta

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom