Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS - 1972 Corvette Coupe

rockin' h equine

Corvette
72 Black Stingray
1972 Corvette Coupe. 350ci, 4 Speed, Rebuilt at 100K. 16K Miles on Rebuilt Engine. All Matching Numbers. T-Tops - No Leaking. Removable Back Window. All Mechanics Restored and Excellent Running Condition. Off Body Restoration in 2001. Working Factory A/C. Extra insulation in front floor board. Flip Windshield Wiper Cover Restored and Functioning. Parking Brake Restored and Functioning. Headlights Perfect Working Condition. Chrome Luggage Rack and Bumpers. Dashboard Redone. Clock Restored. New AM/FM/Cassette Installed 5 years ago. Corvette Covers for Leather Seats in ok condition. New Lap Seatbelts. Have New Doorlocks, not installed. I have put 3K miles on it since I purchased 4 years ago. It is covered in the garage and run every couple of weeks. Have all paperwork for all work. Have several pictures during off body restoration. I purchased it from the guy that did the off body restoration and have several pictures during that process. I live in Overland Park, KS (Kansas City, MO). Asking $18,000, but I have more in it.

Wow-that looks a lot like mine...(except for the color)! :D

I think your asking price is reasonable. Maybe a little low. You don't indicate total mileage or interior type. You should also indicate if you have any documentation (P-O-P, window sticker, tank sticker, owner history, etc.).

Just a suggestion for you...:)

Rick
:gap

Test Drive

Test drove this bad boy today, and I must say I miss the 4spd. This is one tight car, steering, brakes, clutch, drivetrane are very tight. I would buy for myself but I already have 4 vehicles and I couldn't see it sitting out in the KS weather. :lou

No, I can't claim that one.

I know the seller and they had asked me to check it over. I know what you mean tho, waisting someones time without intention of buying. Brother used to work in car lots selling cars they called those "Strokers".

Bump ---I believe price has come down to around $13K, motivated seller.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom