Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 1996 SAW BLADES (4)

JAKE

Corvette
1996 388 LT1
My new Z06 wheels arrived yesterday, so my stock saw blades are for sale.

All four: 2 @ 17" x 9.5" and 2 @ 17" x 8.5", all 20 factory lug nuts, all four center caps, all 20 plastic lug nut covers and all four wheel locking lug nuts with key. You'll have the option of running the locking lug nuts or not.

Wheels are in excellent, but not perfect condition; NOT bent and create NO vibration. Only normal wear from 12+ years of service. Minor clear coat peeling, small area of curb rash on two wheels, but wheels shine up very well. You have to really look to find the rash.

They're the ones shown in my avatar and
16.jpg

There are more pics of them on Photobucket.com but I don't know how to post a link to them.

I'll ship them in the boxes my new wheels came in. I do PayPal.

$200.00 plus shipping. That's works out to about $50 per wheel.

I have them posted for sale on the Corvette Forum too, so they won't last long.

Thanks,

Jake
jcameron266@hotmail.com

I'm amazed that no one on this forum has offered to buy these wheels yet.

Just as well, I guess. One of the new wheels arrived with a small chip on one wheel, so I sent it back to the company. I'm awaiting a replacement which should arrive next week.

One the new wheel arrives the stock ones will be ready to ship.

Jake

I would LOVE to buy them wheels but I can't talk my wife into getting them :nono cause, I just spent $2000 getting my car running again !!!! MAN I REALLY WANT THEM WHEELS !!!!!!

I would LOVE to buy them wheels but I can't talk my wife into getting them :nono cause, I just spent $2000 getting my car running again !!!! MAN I REALLY WANT THEM WHEELS !!!!!!

Not a problem; I've walked that road before.

I've gotten several offers from guys asking me to split the wheels, but I'm reluctant to do that. It would leave me with only a pair which could prove hard to sell.

Jake

I have a potential buyer; just waiting for the payment.

Jake

Just an update; wheels are sold and shipped. Here's a pic of the new ones.

96SAWBLADESSIDEVIEWPASSENGER.jpg

Jake

Jake....I like the ZO6 look. Whose wheels are these and did they resolve the chipped unit for you? What size did you go with, the OE 8.5 / 9.5 X 17?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom