Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS : (4) B.F. Goodrich g-Force T/A KD Tires (OEM sizes front and rear)

Jistari

Corvette
2001 Black on Black A4 Coupe
I have :
(2) B.F. Goodrich g-Force T/A KD 245/45 ZR 17 95Y (oem size front)
not less than 6/32 tread (New = 9/32 ).
(2) B.F. Goodrich g-Force T/A KD 275/40 ZR 18 99Y (oem size rear)
not less than 4/32 tread (New = 9/32 ).

They were on the car when I bought it, only reason I took them off was that I like to go on long trips and they were not run flats. The car drove very well with them (nice and quiet) and they stuck like glue.

The blurb on Tire Rack for this tire is :
The g-Force T/A KD features BFGoodrich's high-silica BlackTech tread compound molded into tires specifically developed for the left and right side of the vehicle. The g-Force T/A KD is the first BFGoodrich tire to feature an asymmetric tread pattern (with large, stable blocks to provide more outer shoulder contact area than almost any other street tire in history) which increases cornering traction and steering response, combined with directional water evacuation channels to help resist hydroplaning and enhance wet traction. The tire's structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by BFGoodrich's ETEC System (spirally wound nylon) that provide excellent strength, uniform ride quality, and Y-speed rated (186 mph) capability. And for handling control and feedback, g-Control sidewall inserts resist lateral deflection and allow the g-Force T/A KD tires to generate tremendous cornering force. Front $220 Rear $230 (new).

Pics follow:
DSCN3153.jpg

DSCN3166.jpg

DSCN3165.jpg

Front tread
DSCN3159.jpg

Rear tread
DSCN3160.jpg

They are clean all around, I only found two small blemishes, which I'm sure don't amount to anything :

I took a pebble out of one spot, less than 1/32 deep, a surface thing, not a puncture (and obviously does not affect the tread block it's in, or the inside which would be about 15/32 away)
DSCN3169.jpg

And I found a small (1/4 inch) tear, looks like just the surface, no penetration.
DSCN3168.jpg

I only include them because I know how it is buying stuff online and I dont believe in surprises. Full disclosure = best way to go

Other than that, they look great.

I was asking $300 + shipping, I'm open for PM offers.

tttop

tttop

tttop (price adjusted)

bump

bump

These are still available

Back to the top.

These are still available.

Guy wants the rears, was trying to sell the whole set. If anyone wants the fronts, you both could be happy :)

Still available

To the top, still available. PM an offer, you never know.

Still available....still willing to talk about price...still in my shed :)

Interested in tires, I'm in R.I. so I would like to drive and pick up. Please e-mail me. You can contact me through my company CoPobros.com Thanks, Don(pacman)

Will do Don

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom