Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 68 Corvette 327/4spd

T

tluv327

1968 Corvette

1968 Corvette with an original matching number 327/300hp engine and 4-spd transmission with T-Tops and removable rear window. The engine is equipped with a Holley 650 carb and Edelbrock Performer intake manifold.
The odometer reads 66844 but I am not sure if that is actual. It might very well be because when I had the brakes re-done they were still riveted to the hubs. Original color of the vehicle was International Blue but has been painted white. Original color of the interior remains med/bright blue. The Stingray emblem was an addition from the previous owner. The condition of the paint is nice and good driver condition with some "spider webbing" near the headlights. Also various minor nicks and scratches on wheel flares. Small nick on hood. The front bumper and passenger side rear bumper are driver quality. The driver side rear bumper needs to be re-chromed. I have some new weather stripping but not installed on car. Weather stripping on doors should be replaced. The car‘s rally wheels and trim rings are in great shape. Also original Astro-ventilation glass still in vehicle.

I replaced numerous interior items this past summer because the old components were worn. I installed: new carpet throughout interior, new deluxe door panels, new sill plates, new rearview mirror, new shift boot, new RH dash pad, new center console, new parking brake cover, new rear compartment storage doors and hardware, new seat backs, seat foam replaced, seat frames sand blasted and repainted, new basketweave vinyl covers. As you can see in the pictures the interior looks brand new !!! I also installed a new steering stabilizer. I also have new sunvisors and hardware kit that is not installed. I hold all receipts for items purchased. Frame is solid on the car with some surface rust in areas. The original bright blue color was used throughout interior to maintain stock appearance. Original steering wheel with minor wear.

New brake rotors and 4 piston calipers and pads replaced all around including new parking brake assembly.

New Mid America chambered dual exhaust installed with new exhaust bezels.

The original stereo is functional but was disconnected and I installed a Pioneer MP3 player with Kicker speakers in the rear deck. It can be removed with no damage if you wish to reconnect factory stereo.

All the gauges are functional except for the clock.

All parts were purchased from reputable companies. Brakes and Exhaust were installed professionally at a local Corvette dealer.

The engine runs VERY strong and does not leak or burn oil. New double roller timing chain and cover. Headlight and windshield wipers are operational and I have never had a problem with the vacuum system. There is very little work left to do to this Corvette (i.e.: exhaust bezel needs to be installed as seen in pictures, new pillar molding, etc).

$14,000.00

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: thayes4@rochester.rr.com FOR PICS. Thank you, Terry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom