Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: C5 CORVETTE FRONT BUMPER LICENSE PLATE FILLER

2001 Arctic White.

I've been calling my car color Arctic white while I just found out it is Speedway white. What the difference is, I don't know. Let me know if you have a cover. I would really like to buy one. Thanks.

I just got the plate today from George, it is perfect. Doing buisiness with George was great smooth transaction and fast shipping. Thanks

I just got the plate today from George, it is perfect. Doing buisiness with George was great smooth transaction and fast shipping. Thanks

Thank you, great doing business with you as well. :thumb Glad we got the correct (Artic White) color. So now I know I have a Speedway White plate left. :beer >George

C5 Corvette plate filler

Have Two Millenium Yellow ones for sale. Not perfect, but nice shape. Pictures available. Let me know if anyone needs them. Have another Medium Spiral Gray one too. So three left, Speedway White, Millenium Yellow and
Spiral Gray.

I am looking for a front cover for my 2001 Arctic White. Do you happen to have one of the white covers left? Are either of them that color? Thanks.:)

hey pete did you find one?? I need a arctic white one also!! any help would be awesome...

Hi ProfessorBlaze, I'm looking for you, I didn't forget. :thumb Sold one of the yellow ones today. So one one yellow left, plus the White and Gray. :upthumbs

Yellow one is sold, thank you. Two left. Gray and White.

Hey Blaze, I'm still trying to find a nice red one for you. You take care......hear. :beer

white license filler

George any chance you have another white license filler for a 98 vette? Correct me if I am wrong but I believe it is arctic white.

Millennium Yellow Front License Plate Filler

I'm also looking for a license plate filler in millennium yellow. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

? for you

Hi, I was just wondering if I could ask you something. You seem to be well versed in license plate covers. I am installing a Front Bumper License Cover for the first time on my 2001. The new one seems a bit off. Do I make a cut in the top of the bumper for the tab to fit or do I just need to trim the tab off of the cover? Thanks Sean

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom