Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: C5 CORVETTE FRONT BUMPER LICENSE PLATE FILLER

Hi, I was just wondering if I could ask you something. You seem to be well versed in license plate covers. I am installing a Front Bumper License Cover for the first time on my 2001. The new one seems a bit off. Do I make a cut in the top of the bumper for the tab to fit or do I just need to trim the tab off of the cover? Thanks Sean

hi Sean, Did you buy one of thse non GM front plate fillers on ebay ? The person selling them on ebay does not tell you they are not approved Copies of a GM part. If you have a GM Factory style Plate Cover no cuts are needed. I myself would not cut my front bumper to fit that non-GM style.

All my C5 Painted Front Filler Plates are SOLD. I do have some C5 Corvette Factory Export Style Front Filler Plates. These are the Stock GM Original EXPORT Style that come on C5 Export Corvette. These Export Plates fit Perfectly in the ALL C5 Corvette Front Bumpers. These Export Plates are UNPAINTED and DO NOT HAVE THE CORVETTE Letters across the Front. They are made of plastic and are slightly raised to accomodate the longer style European License plate styles. Very nice GM part, can be used for a ram air style set up. Easy to cut and fit in a screen to let air in bumper. $25.00 plus shipping on the C5 Export Plates I have left.

Attachments

• export.jpg
    export.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 110
  • export 2.jpg
    export 2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 100_1873.JPG
    100_1873.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 103
C5 bumper filler plate

Hi, I see you are new at The Corvetteb Action Forum. Just want to welcome you here. It's a great wealth of Corvette knowledge. Lots of fine Corvette owners included. I have sold all my C5 painted front bumper filler plates. All that I have left are my unpainted factory GM C5 Export Style Filler Plates. I also have (2) two 91-96 C4 Corvette Front bumper filler plates left. Keep looking here, someone might have one to sell. Good Luck.

white filler

Thank you so much and yes I am new to this don't know what I am doing bear with me please . Thanks again

filler license plate

Hi, I see you are new at The Corvetteb Action Forum. Just want to welcome you here. It's a great wealth of Corvette knowledge. Lots of fine Corvette owners included. I have sold all my C5 painted front bumper filler plates. All that I have left are my unpainted factory GM C5 Export Style Filler Plates. I also have (2) two 91-96 C4 Corvette Front bumper filler plates left. Keep looking here, someone might have one to sell. Good Luck.
How much would you want for the unpainted filler plate

Thank you so much and yes I am new to this don't know what I am doing bear with me please . Thanks again
$25.00 plus shipping for the GM C5 Corvette Export (with factory style screws) Style Plate.

Attachments

• 100_1874.JPG
    100_1874.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 123
  • export.jpg
    export.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 110
Does it not say corvette on it?

I'm going to assume that you can't see the pic's I have posted of the Export Plate. Maybe your computer is old or you're using window98 and it doesn't support pic's here. This is the GM Export Plate. It's made of platic, and no Corvette lettering on the front. It is NOT an aftermarket item, or a copy of a GM part. It's the standard front filler plate used by GM in foreign counties with the larger rectangular license plates.

Maybe another forum member can tell me if he is seeing my posted pictures of the Export Front Filler Plate. Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom