Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: C5 CORVETTE FRONT BUMPER LICENSE PLATE FILLER

L

lt1george

Like new C5 Corvette Bumper Front Filler Plate. Never in any bad weather, no chips, no bug guts. Medium Spiral Gray. 2003-2004 Corvette Color. Included with filler plate, two (2) factory style screws. Color Code 88. $110.00 shipped to all 48 states.

Freed up some space, removed pictures on other posts so I could post a picture of the front filler plate. Let me know.>George

C5 front plate filler

Yes, plate still available.It's perfect. I also have a millennium yellow in good shape with a scratch above the V. I have an factory C5 export plate cover,brand new that needs to be painted. Let me know. Pictures available. >George

George....I'm interested in the millennium yellow that's the color of my 2003. How bad is the scratch? I'd like to see a pic, contact me directly at coccias@airproducts.com.

C5 front filler plates. Have another yellow one also. Plus two white ones, both different whites.

Thanks George, it was nice talking with you and I'll try and get rid of the one I bought and will let you know.
Jim

Jim, Nice chatting with you also. Hope you can find someone who needs that color so you don't have to paint it.Take care. Save the Wave.>George:thumb

Interested in a filler plate for my 03 black z06

I know this is an old thread, but I was hoping I could find out where I can get an already painted filler plate for my 03 black z06.

Any ideas would be great help....Thanks

JB;help

Like new C5 Corvette Bumper Front Filler Plate. Never in any bad weather, no chips, no bug guts. Medium Spiral Gray. 2003-2004 Corvette Color. Included with filler plate, two (2) factory style screws. Color Code 88. $110.00 shipped to all 48 states.

Just got another Brand New one. Never Used. Same price. Let me know if anyone needs it. Thanks.>George

Im looking for a black filler for my 03 z06.....if you come across one in the near future please pm me..

Thanks

JB

C5 front filler plates. Have another yellow one also. Plus two white ones, both different whites.

I am looking for a front cover for my 2001 Arctic White. Do you happen to have one of the white covers left? Are either of them that color? Thanks.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom