Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: Dana 36 w/2.59

S

surfer93

$80 + shipping
Has about 70-80k miles since it was rebuilt.
Will send pics

FS: Front enclosures, speakers and amps

These are out of a 93 w/Bose Gold series and everything works. Took these out when I upgraded my sound system, one tab is broken off the pass. side enclosure, but you can still bolt it down, as the tab is only partially broken off.

$85 shipped to lower 48.

Pics on request

Got the money and will PM you the shipping method and tracking info.

Got the money and will PM you the shipping method and tracking info.
Got your email on June 2nd about your son passing away and you not being able to ship at this time..Sorry about your son.. Its now June 16th just would like a time frame on when you will be able to ship to me.

Got your email on June 2nd about your son passing away and you not being able to ship at this time..Sorry about your son.. Its now June 16th just would like a time frame on when you will be able to ship to me.

Uh-oh.

This one doesn't sound too good. You paid 80 bucks for a 75,000 mile D36 and now, it's three weeks after you sent the money and he remains unable to respond.

Hopefully, you'll get your rear end soon.

Uh-oh.

This one doesn't sound too good. You paid 80 bucks for a 75,000 mile D36 and now, it's three weeks after you sent the money and he remains unable to respond.

Thanks for your concern Hib..He had a death in the family..But still its been over 31 days since I paid him.. and 22 days since I last heard from him I was forced to initiate a Paypal claim otherwise I would not be able to because of their 45 day time limit paypal has. Hated to do that, but really had no choice other than to possibly lose my money of $143.00.

Uh-oh.

Yes, he got the rearend and screw you jack, I lost my son and a heluva lot more important things to worry about!

Thank you Tom for being patient!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom