Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: Holley 2818-1 Carb. - Date Code: 533

hzl6cm

Corvette
1970 Laguna Grey Convert., '04 Z06
I have a 3849804 Holley 2818-1 Carb dated 533 (3rd week of March 1965) that I would sell for $100 plus shipping. As far as I know this would be correct for a 1965 350 and and 365 hp 327. It has the correct 4094 primary and 4099 secondary metering blocks and has a the complete original choke assembly with the clear plastic housing. The carb is complete but moisture has gotten in to it (while it was still bolted to the engine moisture got in to the jury rigged cold air intake while the car was sitting) and corroded the choke and throttle plates and some of the other stamped steel parts. The throttle plates are stuck and I haven't tried to free them since I didn't want to mess anything up. The throttle plates aren't in too bad of shape but the choke plate is pitted. Also, the small flat steel plate between the choke arm and the choke plate is corroded through. Below should be some pictures that I took this morning. This carb was installed on a 58, Corvette 283, with 64 heads that was installed in a '66 MGBGT in the early 70s. Since none of this car is original I am gong with an Edelbrock 600cfm carb so I don't need this one.

Kevin

2818-01.jpg

2818-02.jpg

2818-03.jpg

This is no longer available. I threw it on eBay this morning and it sold for my $100 buy it now price about an hour later.

Kevin

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom