Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS:Klass chrome 3 piece Forged 19"/20" wheels

Nightshark

Corvette
2006 Monterey Red Coupe
I am selling my Klass KF-300 chrome Forged 3 piece wheels. They are 19"x9" fronts and 20"x11" rears. I love the wheels but need cash for other mods.

I had these on my 2006 Coupe and they fit and look great. I have received many, many compliments on these wheels. The fronts weigh 24.4lbs each and the rears weigh 29lbs each. The fronts are 9" wide with a 1 3/4" lip, the rears are 11" wide with a 3 1/4" lip. I was running 275/30R19's on the fronts and 305/25R20's on the rears without issue. The valve stems are hidden behind the face for a cleaner look and they accept the stock TPM sensors.

I am only selling the wheels, they do not include tires or sensors. I have had all four checked and trued so they are ready to go.

These are in excellent condition with no curb rash. The only flaw on any of them is the chrome is starting to peel off the outer lip of one of the rear wheels. The rest of the wheels are perfect. As these are 3 piece wheels they can be disassembled and only the outter lip needs to be sent out for rechroming. The rest of the wheel is fine, it is only the outer lip.

I was going to send it out to be rechromed before selling but it could take 2-6 weeks before I would get it back. I am selling as is and taking a few hundred off what I was originally going to ask to account for one lip needing to be rechromed.

Asking $2000 plus shipping. This is a third of what these went for new. I can hand deliver up to 50 miles from Southern NH for no charge.

DSC_0012a.jpg

DSC_0013a.jpg

DSC_0014a.jpg

DSC_0015a.jpg

DSC_0016a.jpg

Price lowered. :thumb

Rims

You mentioned that you lowered the price. What was the original and what are you asking for them now?

I was originally asking $2700, I dropped it to $2000 for the set (plus shipping).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Bump

bump

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom