Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS NEW Black Door Panels for 70-77

F

finadk

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a pair of brand new never installed black door panels for a 70-77 Corvette. These are brand new from Corvette America and sell for $199 EACH.
I will sell the pair for $250 plus shipping.
e-mail me at kneedrager@hotmail.com or 732-744-8052

Thanks
Scott

Scott,
can you post a pic of them, cause I just want to see if they are the same as what I have now and what I want.
these are the standard ones with the felt, i assume.

what’s the reason for never installing them......

I might be interested in them, but id like to see them first if I could.
Dave

I will take pictures tonight. Either post or send your e-mail address to kneedrager@hotmail.com and I will e-mail them to you.

You are correct they are the ones with the felt from Corvette America that list for $209 each.

http://www.corvetteamerica.com/main...n&cfid=489155&cftoken=93820628&r=352914120567

The original interior of my 76 is pretty trashed and it was going to be changed from red to black so I have the new black panels and the carpet. I just decided to replace and repaint as necessary to stay with the original Firethorn Red.
I bought new Red panels so no longer need these black ones.

The car is a project and will be on the road in the next few weeks, the interior is the last part to go in and so the door panels were never installed.

Thank you,
Scott

just in case if you didnt get my email it is vette7072@yahoo.com

but my doors arent in that bad of shape, but i was going to get new ones anyway, but ill see what you got and ill get back to you.

im sticking with my black interior to go with my black paint, whenever i get that far, im working on the frame still, but some times you got to take up a deal for something you will eventually need later.:Steer

dave

The batteries in my Didigal camera were dead I am recharging them and will take pics tonight and send them.
Scott

scott
thats cool......its no major rush.
get them to me and jim as soon as you can.
:cool

dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom