Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale F/S 1963 SWC Sebring Silver 4 spd Driver

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Up F/S is my 63 SWC Sebring Silver with SIlver/ Black interior 4 spd driver. Should have Black interior but one of the past owners did not like it all black so he had it done in Sebring Silver and I am just now installing new Black carper because the bottom of door panels are black and it looks awsum. It is a NOM car but the motor is a 63 327 300 hp out of a passenger car. With the 4 speed that shifts like a dream this car is a blast to drive and a ton of people just look at you and give toy the thumbs up. In the last 5 years these 63 SWC have doubled in price and that is better cash in the bank and you get to drive it. Most all Corvette people are wanting a 63 SWC but there are not that many to go around so if you are even thinking about one now is the time to buy. You will see the ones that are F/S listed from mid $80's to well over $300K but you can buy this one for $80K firm. with new tires with less then 100 miles on them this car needs to be setting in your garage before the snow flies. The 63 SWC is located in Greenwood, In. just on the south side of Indianapolis In. I am not much of a computer person so if you want to see pic of the car please e-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com or if you want to talk about it you can call me at 317-945-5121 $80,000.00 FIRM so don't call with $75 or $77K

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom