Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS Parts

nikovette

Corvette
1989 Black Convertible
I have trailer hitch that fits 84-96Corvette. It is a Da Lan hitch which is now manfactured by Curt Manufacturing.Part number is 11705. I have the instructions, parts list and drawing of thehitch. Hitch sells for $450. I am asking $175.
Also have a 89 coupe with 23k original miles. The car was in a flood,and I have the car gutted. Asking $2000 for the car. Found a donor car, andlooks like I am going to put this back together.

Front impact bar. This part sets behind the front bumper cover, and the energyabsorber. $100. Free to good home, just pay freight.

Saddle Tan seat belt assemblies. $75. Still for sale. Will take less.

2 power seat tracks, used. Don't know if they work. $100 for both. I am sure that they will need rebuilt. Will take less.
1985 front inner wheel panels, with rubber molding. $100 for complete set. Total of six panels, three per side.

If interested, send me a private message with your email address and I willforward along photos of the parts.

Seat belts

Would you consider shipping to Western Australia,if so can you please supply a shipping quote to Post code 6232 Western Australia
Thank you

Would you consider shipping to Western Australia,if so can you please supply a shipping quote to Post code 6232 Western Australia
Thank you

Hello,

The cost to ship to 6232, Western Australia, would be $63 US dollars. I am asking $75 US for the seat belts, but will reduce the cost to $50. Are you still interested?

Regards,

Rocky

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom