Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: Two Helmets (Full Face and Open Face)

XtremeVette

Corvette
2002 C5 Coupe
I have 2 HJC helmets for sale. Sized small for both. See HJC's website for size charts.

One is a full face with Rainbow mirror shield on it. NO SCRATCHES on the shield at all. The helmet has been custom painted.

The 2nd is a autocross open face helmet with goggles.

I will post pictures as soon as I can. Or if you want I can email you plenty of pictures.

Full Face $65 with the shield plus shipping
Open Face $65 with the goggles plus shipping

Picture:
helmet4.jpg

helmet3.jpg

helmet2.jpg

helmet1.jpg

Jeff

THE SNELL RATING IS DOT APPROVED AND SNELL APPROVED.
The open face is SNELL M95

They are motorcycle helmets and depending on function may or may not be approved for certain functions. Please check with your local track or event to see if they are approved.
Jeff (XtremeVette) (xXx) 1990 L-98, C4 -torquemonster- (Karma) Open Lid w/K&N, 160 Tstat, TB By, Taylor 8mm's, RapFires, MAT Rel., ATPS, AFPR, AMTR Gg Pod w/Tach & Volt, No Frisbee, CMarcho Chip, 50 Watt Driver Lts, ZR1 Rims, BF Goods, 3.07s, MAD Rear Y, ZR1 Targa Exhaust, Dynmx S.Cat., Davis Perf. Ign., Bosch Injectors STEREO: Alpine CDA-7850w/DHE, Pioneer DSP, 2 Alpine V-12 Amps, Alpine 12 Disc Chgr., Polk Audio Sep., Cervin Vega Coax's and 1000 watt/RMS MTX Series 8000 12in. Sub.
CUSTOM STEREO consisting of components by Alpine, Pioneer, Boston Acoustics, Cervin Vega, Polk and MTX

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom