Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

***FS: Used 2002 Smoke Blue Clear Top In Good Condition***

XtremeVette

Corvette
2002 C5 Coupe
I have for sale a smoke blue clear top/roof off my 2002 Corvette. Good Condition.

* It has no cracks
* It has no major scratches
* It has no crazing going on through the lexan layers
* All hardware in perfect condition both cosmetically and in working condition
* All weatherstripping crack/rip free and in very good condition

It does have some minor imperfections, scratches and a few hazy spots on it.

From a few feet away it looks perfect and shows excellent reflections.

First $395

No extra charges if picked up locally. Iam willing to meet within 50 miles or less.

I will ship anywhere in the continental US for an extra charge. Average price UPS insured seems to be around $50-$75. Free exact shipping quote I can provide by buyer giving me their zipcode.

Paypal accepted. Buyer to pay 3% to cover paypal fee or if they want to avoid the fee they can send funds via "send funds to family or friends" but understand that paypal protection is not offered if sending funds this way. I have a perfect selling record on the forum, am a 10yr+ member, supporting gold member, and the Tennessee Events Coordinator. I don't scam people so feel relaxed your dealing with an honest member here.

Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_8249_zps5b4bb66d.jpg
    IMG_8249_zps5b4bb66d.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_8250_zpsc3d12137.jpg
    IMG_8250_zpsc3d12137.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_8260_zps8cb6ff66.jpg
    IMG_8260_zps8cb6ff66.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_8261_zps8dafbf3c.jpg
    IMG_8261_zps8dafbf3c.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 159
Interested...

I have for sale a smoke blue clear top/roof off my 2002 Corvette. Good Condition.

* It has no cracks
* It has no major scratches
* It has no crazing going on through the lexan layers
* All hardware in perfect condition both cosmetically and in working condition
* All weatherstripping crack/rip free and in very good condition

It does have some minor imperfections, scratches and a few hazy spots on it.

From a few feet away it looks perfect and shows excellent reflections.

First $395

No extra charges if picked up locally. Iam willing to meet within 50 miles or less.

I will ship anywhere in the continental US for an extra charge. Average price UPS insured seems to be around $50-$75. Free exact shipping quote I can provide by buyer giving me their zipcode.

Paypal accepted. Buyer to pay 3% to cover paypal fee or if they want to avoid the fee they can send funds via "send funds to family or friends" but understand that paypal protection is not offered if sending funds this way. I have a perfect selling record on the forum, am a 10yr+ member, supporting gold member, and the Tennessee Events Coordinator. I don't scam people so feel relaxed your dealing with an honest member here.

Jeff

If you still have that top, I'm interested. I assuming it's complete and ready to lock on to the top of my 97 pewter coupe.....I'd need to discuss details on how to pay you via paypal and shipping would be necessary as I live in Idaho.
Thanks!
Dlux444

If you still have that top, I'm interested. I assuming it's complete and ready to lock on to the top of my 97 pewter coupe.....I'd need to discuss details on how to pay you via paypal and shipping would be necessary as I live in Idaho.
Thanks!
Dlux444

Sorry I forgot I had it listed over on this forum too.

It was sold last friday.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom