Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fuel Injection System for my '60

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
ok...so it isn't stock.....but oh my is this baby going to scoot.....383 stroker with a mild cam.....Bob sent these photos out to me, he is teasing me!!! Should be ready to be sent out to me in another week or two.....got it all polished....I am getting psyched!

Supplied by http://www.imagineinjection.com/ out of Arizona

DSC03475-vi.jpg

Only has a couple of the stacks on it. He had to send the others back because they arrived with dents in them from shipping, so he has new ones coming.....

DSC03476-vi.jpg

DSC03477-vi.jpg

Here is how it looks with the stacks on it, but not polished, from the www.verycoolparts.com supplier.

350CHEVYfront.JPG

350CHEVYside.JPG

They sure look extremely cool! Would be nice to haev this on your car and give it a serious blast!!!

Keep us posted on the upgrade!

with kind regards,
Rob.

geez Herb, it's been a while since you mentioned that set-up that I was thinking you changed your mind and decided to drop back to a basic old 265ci with powerglide and a 400cfm 2-barrel carb. ;LOL ;LOL

that is an awesome looking set-up and looks really nice all polished up too.
Can't wait to you have it all installed and running so we can hear that thing in operation. You will need to take and post up a nice video clip after you fire her up.

geez Herb, it's been a while since you mentioned that set-up that I was thinking you changed your mind and decided to drop back to a basic old 265ci with powerglide and a 400cfm 2-barrel carb. ;LOL ;LOL

that is an awesome looking set-up and looks really nice all polished up too.
Can't wait to you have it all installed and running so we can hear that thing in operation. You will need to take and post up a nice video clip after you fire her up.
it should sound pretty good....it has chambered side pipes that are tucked up under the body (can't really see them), they should sound just like your side pipes on your mid-year!

It should have quite the attitude! Stand by.....it is coming to gether faster than I will be ready to fire everything up!

Herb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom