Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fuel Injection Wiring

SoLow

Corvette
87 dark red coupe 96 Pro Street Project
Does anyone have a photo of the wiring along the fuel rails? I need to see how it's supposed to look in the plastic wire holders. I also need to see how the plug wires are supposed to be routed...This is for an 87 L-98

SoLow said:
Does anyone have a photo of the wiring along the fuel rails? I need to see how it's supposed to look in the plastic wire holders. I also need to see how the plug wires are supposed to be routed...This is for an 87 L-98

Do you mean a photo of how just the plug wires are run? Or are you talking two different sets of wires? I have the service manual for my 88 and maybe there's a diagram of how they are laid out.
Of course the pattern isn't set in stone as you can get custom wire looms that will let you reroute the wires anyway you want?

Len:w

I guess you're better at HOUSE wiring eh buddy? ;LOL

I am looking as to how it's supposed to look where the fuel injection wires run along the intake to the injectors...Also as to the routing of the plug wires''''I want it to look stock.. I have the service book from chevrolet for the 87 as well as the electrical book.....nothing as to how its run

I haven't wired a "house" in 20 years........;LOL

SoLow said:

This is very close to the stock configuration. Hope these help. Routing the wires proprly behind the distributor ain't a walk in the park :w
DscPassSideMotorStock01084-5.jpg

DscDrSideMotorStock01087-8.jpg

DSCDrSideStockExhaust01138-52.JPG

That was perfect........Many Thanks

Moonunit 451 said:
Ooops, didn't realize those were so HUGE :bash

Corvette Action Center.....the only place where size really does matter...............;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom