Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fun with Fords

M

Mart

The other night my wife sent me out to take back my daughters Library books and I had a Ford Coutour SVT all riced up pull up an rev it like he wanted to go.

Well I just let him go until we hit the on ramp to the highway then once on the onramp I pulled up beside him and waved, he just laughed at me and stomped it. Well the heck with that I kept side by side, realizing I had much more under my foot I waved again and dusted him.

What is with these guys that makes them think the early C4's are that slow that they stand a chance.

The guy seemed pretty cool in the end, as I turned off we waved and he gave my the thumb's up.

Mart

Had a guy do the same thing with me in a new Mistubishi Eclipse. He really thought his car was fast, until I showed him otherwise. I never go up to a light asking others to race, but then, I also never back down when challenged.

Mart said:
The other night my wife sent me out to take back my daughters Library books and I had a Ford Coutour SVT all riced up pull up an rev it like he wanted to go.

Well I just let him go until we hit the on ramp to the highway then once on the onramp I pulled up beside him and waved, he just laughed at me and stomped it. Well the heck with that I kept side by side, realizing I had much more under my foot I waved again and dusted him.

What is with these guys that makes them think the early C4's are that slow that they stand a chance.

The guy seemed pretty cool in the end, as I turned off we waved and he gave my the thumb's up.

Mart

Yep. Same here this past Sunday. Some guy and his friend in a droptop Pontiac Sunfire-white with a big black stripe down the middle (the car, not the guy), with an exhaust tip that looked big enough to carry sewage outta the city, plus-- stickers, stickers, stickers. *sigh*
Off he goes, 4 cylinders justa whining; exhaust abuzzzzin. I let him get about 20 car spaces ahead of me knowing I'd catch him with a tap of the pedal. Then his passenger buddy raised up, dropped his britches and spanked his own bare *ss at me!!!! Indicating what exactly? That he'd shown me something (besides his naked rump!?) Well, I never....
WTF?!!!
I put the pedal in the carpet and blew by him so fast he actually tapped his brakes and lost the backend for a minute.

About 15min ago

Vette has been parked for about a week all the rain,so I pull her out tonight to drive to work. Pull up to a stop light and Its a Audi A-8 with some punk driving with his ugly girl.So I got the top off jus chillin,I hear him rev at me,I look over,turn down my toons,and say your sure you want to do this.He says hell yeah!!!! his girl says my babys car is fast.. So I'm thinking must be that movie Tokyo drift!!! I just roll my window back to halfway,And drop Paula down in 1st and bring the power up like at the strip.the light goes green, and I go peace!!!!! I made him shut down after the pull to redline in 1st. I look over and he's like 8 car links back. Well thats 8and1 for me!!! The next light they wont even look over:L ;LOL

hey guys,do you know what ford stands for?
F*CKED ON RACE DAY (FORD)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GO VETTES
glen
sxyvet
australia

From the Definitive List of Auto Acronyms...

FORD

Don't Ride On Firestones (backwards)
Driver Returns On Foot (backwards)
F**ked On Race Day
F**ked Or Rarely Driven
F**ked On Raw Deal
F**ked Over Rebuilt Datsun
F**ked Over Rebuilt Diahatsu
F**ked Over Rebuilt Dodge
Fabricated Of Refried Dung
Fails On Rainy Days
Falling Off: Rusty Door
Famous Odor Resistant Dog
Fantastically Orgasmic Realistic Dream
Farmers Old Rebuilt Dodge
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Fastest On Race Day
Fastest On Road Device
Fastest On Road, Dip!
Fatally Obese Redneck Driver
Fault Of R&D
Features O.J. and Ron's DNA
Fifteith On Race Day
Final Organ of Reproductive Discipline
Finally Obsolete Racing Device
Finally Our Racing Dream
Financing Only Rusty Dump
Fireball On Rear Denting
First On Race Day
First On Recall Day
First On Road to Dump
First On Roads & Driveways
First On Rust and Deterioration
First Order of Reproductive Discipline
Fix Or Recycle Dilemma
Fix Or Repair Daily
Fixed Or Repaired Daily
First Out Race Day
Flintstone Or Rubble Driven
Flip Over, Read Directions
Flipped Over Rebuilt Dodge
Flipped Over Roadside Disaster
Flipping Over Results in Death
Flying On Ragged Dreams
Follow Our Ruddy Dogsled
Follow Our Rusty Dogsled
Fond Of Resonating Decibels
Fool Only Runs Downhill (expletive replaced)
Foot On Road Decelerates
For Off Road Domination
For Old Racecar Drivers
For Only Redneck Drivers
For Only Retarded Drivers
Force Of Rapid Departure
Forced to Order Rubber Drivetrain
Forced On Reluctant Drivers
Ford Owner Really Dumb
Fords Only Run Downhill
Forgot Our Recommended Defaults
Forgotten On Race Day
Fork Over Remaining Dough
Fork Over Repair Dough
Forlorn, Old, Ratridden Dustbin
Formed Of Rejected DNA
Forward Only, Reverse Defective
Forwarded Once; Return Denied
Forward Or Reverse Denied
Fouled Out Re-done Dodge
Found One Running, Drive!
Found On Red Dumpster
Found On Redneck's Driveway
Found On Road Dead
Found On Roadside Dead
Found On Rockville Dump
Found On Rubbish Dump
Found On Russian Dump
Found Outside Refuse Dump
Found Outside Rotting Dump
Four Old, Rattly Doors
Four Old, Rusted Doors
Four Old Rusty Doors
Fourth On Race Day
Fraternal Order of Restored DeSotos
Freakin' Old Retarded Driver
Freaky Obsolete Racing Device
Free Or Reduced Drastically
Frequent Off Road Deaths
Frequent Opinion: Really Disappointed
Frequent Overhaul, Rapid Deterioration
Frequently On Ritalin, Designers
Frigin' Old Rebuilt Dodge
Full Of Roaring Drunks
Fumes and Odors Readily Detectable
Fun Obnoxious Redneck Driving
Funding Our Retirement Daily (mechanic`s point of view)
Funky Old Rebuilt Dodge
Funny Old Rattling Dump

:)

Damn........... this thread is giving me a complex, my last name is Ford. :-(

JK

father & son

vette-14.jpg
some guy with a new mustang with red strips on his black car , came up fast on me when i was going 70mph. reaved his moter next to me, then took off. i droped it down to 3rd and shot after him. i quickly realalized that going over 100mph in minnesota is a huge fine now,and laided back. a few seconds later the black mustang is at a red lite and i pull up along side. the guy looks at me and i say too him ,isn't it a ***** i've been driving 140mph for over 22yrs, and now your ford is just catching up! see ya and burned him off the line!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom