Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Garage Life Magazine

M

MiG-19

First time I've been in this forum, and it's GREAT! Here in Japan, there's a quarterly magazine called "Garage Life". It's filled with beautiful glossy photos of garages here in Japan that are better equipped than most people's homes. The occupants of these garages range from vintage European racers to a few Vettes. The magazine is expensive, and in Japanese, but it is inspiring. Great to see this forum up and running, and please keep the pictures coming.

MiG-19 said:
First time I've been in this forum, and it's GREAT! Here in Japan, there's a quarterly magazine called "Garage Life". It's filled with beautiful glossy photos of garages here in Japan that are better equipped than most people's homes. The occupants of these garages range from vintage European racers to a few Vettes. The magazine is expensive, and in Japanese, but it is inspiring. Great to see this forum up and running, and please keep the pictures coming.

We need a magazine like that here in the States! :)

These guys contacted me back in December and I was too busy to reply. Perhaps John Z can send in his pics. Here;s the letter and contact with the essence of what they are looking for...SD (PS - I wonder if this mag is available at Barnes & NOble or any of the other big book stores)

Mr. Steve D'Gerolamo
Ultimate Garage

Here at NEKO PUBLISHING CO., LTD. As well as many automobile and motorcycle magazines, we are publishing GARAGE LIFE magazine, which is particularly focused on introducing awesome garages and materials of it to get ideal motor life. In the Magazine, there are about 150 pages of introducing awesome garages and latest and/or standard equipment and goods to make rich & healthy garages. Thus we are always seeking awesome parts and materials all through the world.
In the end of next January we will publish special issue of GARAGE LIFE mag focused on PARTS & MATERIALS. In the issue, we would really like to introduce your products. So, would you please send a copy of your latest catalog and enclose CD which contain digital photos of your products ASAP. We will introduce your products for free. We hope you will send them till
Xmas because of our editorial time schedule. But digital photos are needed at least 350dpi resolution for 150-by150 mm size.
If we can introduce your products, which must be capture the heart of Japanese motor enthusiasts. Needless to say, if your products were on the magazine, credit (name of each product, company and phone number) is written on that page. It must be profitable for each other. Please take maximum consideration!! We hope to receive your and favorable response soon.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kouki Nojima

Editorial staff of GARAGE LIFE Magazine
NEKO PUBLISHING CO., LTD.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom