Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Global West Control Arm Bushings

I

Igor

Hey guys.

I was about to order the energy suspention poly bushing kit, but ran into these.

Global West Suspension 1059 - Global West Suspension Del-a-lum Control Arm Bushings

Global West Suspension 1060 - Global West Suspension Del-a-lum Control Arm Bushings

Obviously the price of these is a lot higher then poly. But it might be worth it. Anyone have these and can comment? OR know of someone with them?

I would like to keep noise down to a minimum if possible of course.

I guess the alternative would be to drill/tap the control arms for zirk fittings when they are apart for bushing change....

Comments?

Thanks

I have Global West Del-a-Lum bushings on my 71 Vette, my 01 Camaro and my 65 Malibu. They are far superior to urethane in that they really are a suspension bearing. The oncs on my Malibu have been in service for about 20 years. All I've done is lube them periodically.

One thing, you said you want to "keep noise" to a minimum. If you mean road noise and harshness then you need to use OE-type rubber bushings.

If you mean, not having the squeaking that is often characteristic of urethane bushings, then Global West is the way to go because they never squeak.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom