Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM corvette rebates

try2pas

Corvette
1972- original; 1980 - restomod; 2016 - Z06
How does a buyer of a new corvette find out what rebates are in effect when he buys? The dealer might know or not of all the rebates. Is there a GM site to go to?

The dealer will know if he cares to check. GM makes that information available to dealers in real time. GM's brand websites have the special deals listed by region/zip code to the general public. They are not real-time, in my experience, so it's best to verify. The volume dealers know the deals because they deal with them all day.

So I still don't understand. Is there a website I can go to to find out the current rebates and not have to rely on the dealer to know what they are or tell me if they do. I was dealing on a 2016 with several dealers and I think there are three rebates that apply to me but none of the dealers told me of all three but because I called several dealers, collectively I found out there were 3, but no one dealer knew of all three! I finally ordered a new one. Again, is there somewhere I can go to find out the rebates, independent of any dealer? When they don't know the rebates, they are spending my money, needlessly.
F

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom