Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Gm repair manual

spikebot 81

Corvette
81 white, not stock
Just got my 81 repair manual from ebay (30.00). Its in great shape but the index pages in the back are missing. Could someone please send them to me? Thanks if you can help. Mark

Mark , is it the repair manual or the assembly instruction manual? i have the assembly manual if i can help. Let me know . Dave :w

:bar

Thanks Dave for the reply. Its the Corvette shop manual #ST-364-81. I need the idex pages listed in section 11. Mark

:w Mark,

I just looked at my Shop Manual next to the computer... and the last printed page is 10-5 and there is no Section 11 (Index)... so I went out to the shop and looked in the Shop Manual out there, and it's the same as the one I have in the house... Now I'm really curious, so I look at the Shop Manual in my library.... and it is the same as the other 2 ;squint:

Anyone else HAVE a Section 11 (Index) in their Shop Manual??? Curious minds want to know :chuckle ;shrug

Bud

Bud, The last page in this one is also 10-5. Then 2 blank pages like for notes and such. Didnt really need the index, just felt like I was missin out. HA HA. Mark

My manual is an old original that I got from a Chevy dealer that I used to work at. I borrowed it so much that they told me to keep it. :L Even though the table of contents shows a section 11 there is none in the manual.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom