Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Going to BG

Victory5

Corvette
2016 Arctic White Stingray convertible
We are headed to Bowling Green in our 01 coupe, this weekend. We have a tour of the plant scheduled for Monday and will do the musuem at least once and hopefully twice. :D
From everything we hear it is going to be great, we can't wait. :)

silver1

Jane Ann
great site with good info thanks

silver1

That's a great trip and one every Corvette owner should do at least once. If you're not already a museum member be sure to join and give them your support!:upthumbs

Back from Bowling Green

That's a great trip and one every Corvette owner should do at least once. If you're not already a museum member be sure to join and give them your support!:upthumbs

We got back today from our tour of the factory and the museum. It was a great time and I agree with jrose. It it something everyone should do. I joined the museum the day we brought the car home 3 months ago and between the free admission I got to the museum and 10% off my purchases, that was just a bonus for supporting the NCM any way we can. :)

Sounds like a great trip - we plan on making it later this summer. The museum is a great destination but how was the drive?? Bet you kept it right on the speed limit the entire way!

Sounds like a great trip - we plan on making it later this summer. The museum is a great destination but how was the drive?? Bet you kept it right on the speed limit the entire way!

The drive to Bowlling Green was wet. Rained on us all the way across Missouri. There is so much traffic on I-70, that you run the speed it is running.
Hope your trip works out this summer.

silver1

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom