Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good News for Hershey Registrants

Corvette
71 Conv. (Sold) / 98 Pewter Coupe (Sold)
A few CACers have contacted me about the status of the registrations due to my connection to Hershey so I thought I'd post this here. The following appears on the NCRS website:

We just mailed the first 257 Convention registration confirmation letters via "First Class" mail today (Saturday, the 8th). These included all that we had received by Friday.

You'll see your confirmation letters soon.

Note that Roy Sinor will send car registration information separately. Roy has just received 8 pounds of car registration info from us. Give him about two weeks to enter it into the database, and he'll send his confirmation letters then.

Paul Borowski said:
Just sent mine in today!!!:drink

That means you're ahead of me:L. Someday I'll get mine sent in - no big hurry since I'm not worried about getting a car in.

See you there!

-Eric

71Shark said:
That means you're ahead of me:L. Someday I'll get mine sent in - no big hurry since I'm not worried about getting a car in.

See you there!

-Eric

If you want to stay on-site at the Hershey Resort, best to get your registration form in quickly - you can't reserve a room without an NCRS-Cincy registration number, and 75% of the rooms were booked as of yesterday (all the suites are gone).
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom