Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good Read

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - '21 Silver Flare Coupe - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
Check out the latest Autoextremist.com 'rant' concerning Detroit and Washington, D.C. here: www.autoextremist.com

The latest 'rant' is posted now ( a new one every week ).

This one is really good also

The financial sector doesn't have the UAW parasites guaranteeing failure. . .

You have a unique view, Erik. You're always right, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is always wrong.

So, it's not the money that was wasted for years builiding vehicles no one wanted that did the Big Three in, it was the guys on the line getting their allotted share of the huge pie they were all slicing up???

I guarantee you that the "lower rung" of this Ponzi scheme got the lowest percentage also.

DAMN the middle class!!! Good riddance, leeches!!

You have a unique view, Erik. You're always right, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is always wrong.

Well, in this case I agree with you. . .
So, it's not the money that was wasted for years builiding vehicles no one wanted that did the Big Three in, it was the guys on the line getting their allotted share of the huge pie they were all slicing up???

I'm sorry but someone earning $80K/yr and up with gold-balls benefits and retirement for turning a bolt for 7.5 hours a day is not equitable.

Toyota pays it's domestic workers half of that and gets better results.

If you actually read what I wrote you'd see that I wasn't placing all of the blame on the UAW but that I was saying that they would guarantee the ultimate failure of any bailout plan.

I guarantee you that the "lower rung" of this Ponzi scheme got the lowest percentage also.

DAMN the middle class!!! Good riddance, leeches!!

Well that made no sense. . .

The AutoExtremist's Rant has been updated for this week and it's a very good read also.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom