Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Got a surprise from my better 1/2 today - And Thank you Kruzmisl!

*89x2*

Looks like the celebrations have begun! (early)

My wife came up to my office w/ two packages (very nicely wrapped) and shouted "Happy EARLY Birthday"!

While the B-day isn't for a couple more weeks, she said she thought I was on to her, as I had stayed home one day last week when Kruzmisl called the house - I thought he was asking for a map of Carlisle - or at least that was what he told me, so I e-mailed him the map and that was that... Until today!

Apparently while @ Bloomington Gold, Kruzmisl conspired w/ my wife to send me a couple items and I must admit, Kruz... You sir, are one HECK of a box packager! :eek

I had to use a knife so large to cut through the tape and packaging, it would be consided illegal in most states to carry such a blade :cool ;LOL

Once inside the boxes, I was amazed to see an awesome street sign from BG called "SPECIAL COLLECTION Ave." and inside the other box, the very last bright red www.vettesundercover.com Corvette cover :cool

Kruzmisl, this is the second time you have given me the "shirt off your cars back" :m

What amazing friends I have met here on this site & through the COG Network of Owners! :cool :upthumbs

Thanks friend! :m

bgsign.jpg

vettesundercover.jpg

Nice cover and a very nice gift, congrats

Chris, Happy Early B-Day

Thanks for the nice comments. The street sign(and license plate) are interesting in that they will only sell to registered Special Collection attendees. Cool huh? Since he only had a few left, it was a fast purchase!
Can't think of a better car for that cover either.

Nice cover ! And Happy Birthday :upthumbs

Happy Birthday Chris:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom