Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Got mine!

Corvette
1993 coupe
Or i should say saved it. Its a 93 in need of alot of work. So i will be needing alot of help! Hehe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Forgot a pic

Sent from my SAMSUN
6ce0709f-fc91-0b51.jpg
G-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Well upside down:confused: but i am mobile

Lol noo. But yes i am happy. My first vette. Lurked forever on here. Once i can get out of the garage and stop looking at it. I will try and fix the pic lol

Those must be some really sticky racing tires!

Congratulations and welcome to the CAC!!!!

Welcome. Don't drive it with the top off until you get the gravity fixed!:L

Welcome. Don't drive it with the top off until you get the gravity fixed!:L

Lol. Too late. Does drive different with the top off. Feel alot more flex i guess. I just cant stop driving this thing!! Its like a drug lol. Never had so much fun!

Congratulations on the Corvette. Welcome to the addiction. Your done now, once you own one, you will probably own more in your life.
FYI, they are made to drive, have fun with it. :beer

How close to Muncie are you? Whats the milage on the car? Auto or Manual? PM me if you have any questions or problems on the car. I have had mine now for a few years and I may not have rebuilt an engine or tansmission but I have done a lot of little things to improve my car and would be clad to help you if you are close to me

How close to Muncie are you? Whats the milage on the car? Auto or Manual? PM me if you have any questions or problems on the car. I have had mine now for a few years and I may not have rebuilt an engine or tansmission but I have done a lot of little things to improve my car and would be clad to help you if you are close to me

Thanks man. Its a auto. 230,000 miles lol. But ran and drove great. Plus i only paid 5 grand for it so im happy. Im not sure how close i am to you. Live in clinton so i would have to check a map. Thanks for the help though. Im sure i will PM you soon because i have alot of small issues. Other than that just got back from another 100 mile drive lol

Congratulations on your purchase. Great price since these are such great engines. I have taken on the task of a spark plug change and it has turned into a major task. A couple of the wires have been munched on:mad, so I am also changing the wires, distributor cap, rotor, painting the valve covers(the gaskets needed to be replaced), changing fuel injectors, etc, etc......... Just so much fun to get under the hood and play with the car:ugh. By the way, welcome to the CAC:beer

Congratulations on your purchase. Great price since these are such great engines. I have taken on the task of a spark plug change and it has turned into a major task. A couple of the wires have been munched on:mad, so I am also changing the wires, distributor cap, rotor, painting the valve covers(the gaskets needed to be replaced), changing fuel injectors, etc, etc......... Just so much fun to get under the hood and play with the car:ugh. By the way, welcome to the CAC:beer

Thanks. Yeah i need to do plugs as well. Mine has headers on it so almost looks impossible lol. I have my valve cover gaskets on order. So once they get here i will tackle that. Seems easy enough for now. Just got a haynes so im in the garage reading for once. Instead of my normal endless driving lol.

Congratulation on your new Vette! What a beautiful Vette!

Welcome to the CAC! You will find all of us willing to help you with any issues you may have.

John Robinson is one of the nicest fellas I have ever met. AND smarter than a whole lot of other folks! :thumb

A small tip. Try to find the Factory Service Manuals. ebay usually has them. Also, the original publisher Service Manuals, Owner Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Service Bulletins - Helm Incorporated has brand new ones. Haynes & Chilton are good for very general information. NOTHING beats the FSMs. They are written by Corvette and are the books all the GM technicians use. Factory specifications, information and tools are all outlined.

While you are driving your Vette, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

Thank you for the info. I see that the haynes is kinda useless. Seems like it focuses on earlier generations.

Welcome to cac. I am just like you I tend to drive mine just about everyday because they were meant to drive and enjoy. When I did the plugs on my 95 I removed both inner fender well covers and it gave me just enough room to squeeze in from the sides to change them. The best service manual for the car is going to be the factory service manual. You can find them easily on eBay.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom