Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Got my Baby!!

TexasFFchick

Corvette
2014 Lime Rock Green Stingray Z51
Finally got my baby! It's been raining here so I will need to post better pics soon when it is sunny outside so you can see the pretty paint! I Absolutely LOVE it and am so glad I waited for the Z51. Just seems more "tough". Will post more pics soon.
ahavuzu9.jpg
8ete3a9e.jpg
u2ebavut.jpg
ygega8yb.jpg
tuge4enu.jpg

Awesome!

Congrats on your C7.

Tell us what you think of the power, handling & features.

:w

Congrats! Looks like a great color combination! Hope the skies are sunny soon!

Texas,

That is one beautiful car. The brown interior with the green is stunning. Good luck with it.

Frank

Awesome!

Congrats on your C7.

Tell us what you think of the power, handling & features.

:w

Power and handling are bar none. Have to say. I can't believe this is a Corvette. I held out through the constraint for the Z51 and glad I did. Got the 3LT and it is just incredible. The seats are so comfortable and the media (radio-Bose system, 10 speaker) is really powerful and sounds great. I am breaking it in slowly, not racing or gunning it. I got the 7 speed and it is very easy to shift. Also have the Navigation, only because it came with the 3LT, didn't really care about that, mainly wanted the upgraded interior. The Kalahari is really nice with the green-much better in person. Glitter bug is her name-LOL. Here are some better pics since the sun was out today. Happy. Thanksgiving everyone and can't wait to read your stories!
uhy2ygy2.jpg
re6umeje.jpg
6a9u2e6a.jpg
a4ehy8e4.jpg

I saw your color combination at Carlisle. It really looks great in the sun. Congratulations. :w

Finally got my baby! It's been raining here so I will need to post better pics soon when it is sunny outside so you can see the pretty paint! I Absolutely LOVE it and am so glad I waited for the Z51. Just seems more "tough". Will post more pics soon.

TexasFFchick,

Wow! Congrats on your C7. Receive any compliments yet?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Yes, I get them here and there. I absolutely LOVE the car. It drives sooo smooth and before you know it the speedometer is on 90-oops! Cornering is bar none, and the roar of the engine just gives you speed bumps. The color and kalahari interior are even prettier in person! My favorite car ever!

Goose bumps-LOL..you see I am such a car person-HA!

What a great looking car. Congrats.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom