Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Got my C6

peterd

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
image.jpg
2007 with Z51 package and Corsa exhaust. 22k miles and new tires. Sold my C5 on Autotrader in 2 days at asking price. Sometimes the stars align.

I'd like to get the glass roof - any ideas where I can get a deal on one ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 100
2007 with Z51 package and Corsa exhaust. 22k miles and new tires. Sold my C5 on Autotrader in 2 days at asking price. Sometimes the stars align.

I'd like to get the glass roof - any ideas where I can get a deal on one ??

peterd,

Congrats! It looks fantastic. How are you enjoying it?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Trying to to get it out as much as possible before the deep freeze sets in

Very understandable,

I hope you enjoy it as much as you can while you can. We wish you many miles of smiles.

:thumb,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

winter coming soon, But your Vette looks like Miami beach !

Trying to to get it out as much as possible before the deep freeze sets in

Yeah it'll be cold soon enough. I fill my gas tank this evening in my 2003 AE and I don't think I'll make it to Christmas before she get her extended stay in her berth. The cool winds were blowing as I pumped it to full at the shell station. But I love that color. Mark my words, that is going to be one of the most wanted colors when the used Corvette market chases up to your year. Not that many paint in Atomic Orange. Fantastic !:w

Yeah it'll be cold soon enough. I fill my gas tank this evening in my 2003 AE and I don't think I'll make it to Christmas before she get her extended stay in her berth. The cool winds were blowing as I pumped it to full at the shell station. But I love that color. Mark my words, that is going to be one of the most wanted colors when the used Corvette market chases up to your year. Not that many paint in Atomic Orange. Fantastic !:w

Funny you you say that about the color. I like it a lot but coming from a "traditional" color (black) Vette, I keep wondering how Atomic Orange will be received in another 5 years.

Colors have a lifespan - blacks and reds very long, teals and pewter not so much......

Did a full detail on it yesterday - color really "popped" a lot. Gotta love Griots Garage

Congratulations on your Corvette Peterd. From the photo she looks brand new. Enjoy. :w

Funny you you say that about the color. I like it a lot but coming from a "traditional" color (black) Vette, I keep wondering how Atomic Orange will be received in another 5 years.

Colors have a lifespan - blacks and reds very long, teals and pewter not so much......

Did a full detail on it yesterday - color really "popped" a lot. Gotta love Griots Garage

I bought a new 2008 JSB coupe in the summer of 2008. I left my office intending to spend my lunch hour deciding between AO (I believe it was still AO and not IO), Black and JSB. After two hours I decided on the JSB but I was close to getting the AO. In my opinion your color will never look dated.:thumb

Congrats Peterd, you're going to love it!

-JS

Love the orange!

Funny how different people like different colors, no wonder there is a demand for almost anything out there ... I really like the orange, I did not think I would, but on a Corvette I think it looks fantastic. Personally black and white are not my favorite. I really enjoy yellow and red though.

Funny how different people like different colors, no wonder there is a demand for almost anything out there ... I really like the orange, I did not think I would, but on a Corvette I think it looks fantastic. Personally black and white are not my favorite. I really enjoy yellow and red though.

Its definatley a love or hate color. Guys seem to always like it and women seem to hate it. One of my daughters asked if I got it cheaper becUse of the color !

Very funny!

That's even funnier.. Because I am a woman. I think some of the Corvette colors would look terrible on any other vehicle. I love your daughter's question. You wish, right?? :L

Its definatley a love or hate color. Guys seem to always like it and women seem to hate it. One of my daughters asked if I got it cheaper becUse of the color !

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom