Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Got to see a real nice 90' Callaway CR1 this weekend! :)

bans25

I saw a set of GM A-molds advertised on a Chevy truck forum, they were in NY and I am in NH... Well the wife and I were heading to her parents in CT so I decided to take the trip up to NY to buy the A-molds.

Steve Davidson was selling the Amolds (His son advertised them for him), he had the A-molds on his 90 ZR1 before the AeroBody and motor work was done by Callaway in 1996.

His car is incredible! I think its the classiest AeroBody that I have seen, I love the Viper GTS blue Mica metallic paint job!! the car just looks fast sitting there!!

Anyway, I had to just mention it to you guys... :) I wasn't really a AeroBody fan before seeing this car in person.. it looks much better in person than it does in these pics..

CR1-Link

Steve's Callaway Cr1 is an awesome example - Last time I saw it was at Carlisle (I have some old pics fromthe 90's w/ the A molds on it ;) )

Thanks for sharing :v Glad your AeroBody opinion has changed ;) :m

HPIM0648.jpg

Thats one beautiful Callaway, does it have 335's in the rear. I'm running 315's in the back and totally forgot to get my fender tips rolled in so on occassion I get a rub on my tires. Take care fellas

Johnny

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom