Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Great deal on a custom fit car cover.

• Thread starter Thread starter jssoutlaw1
  • Start date Start date
J

jssoutlaw1

After searching various companies online, as well as my local dealer for a custom car cover for my C5 I found what I feel is a great deal. I had to pass the information on to others, so that you can get the same great deal that I did. I was informed when I placed my order that the company has the covers in stock and ship the order within 1-2 days from when the order is received.

Take a look at the attached link, a licensed custom embroidered cover and bag, as well as the cable and lock all for $112.00 including shipping. My local dealer tried to sell me the same cover for $259.00.

http://www.autoaccessory4u.com/97chcocufitc.html

I read your post and was curious about a couple of things, is this an outside cover and do you know if it leaves any white residue (that may look like dust.) How long have you had it. I have a 2000 C5 that is covered with an Evolution that leaves a white power residue after it has rained. I'm trying to avoid purchasing another onee like this. HOLLA Back !

I like the Happy Bunny Steering Wheel Cover. ;LOL

55OHNO said:
I read your post and was curious about a couple of things, is this an outside cover and do you know if it leaves any white residue (that may look like dust.) How long have you had it. I have a 2000 C5 that is covered with an Evolution that leaves a white power residue after it has rained. I'm trying to avoid purchasing another onee like this. HOLLA Back !

I have one of those too.What a bummer!!!..I thought that the white powder residue was the ciment joints coming apart from my house and landing on my top.I had the top washed and sure enough the first time I put it on the car was covered in white dust after I removed the cover.......Anybody else have this experience?

No white dust with my HOAH cover but it does leave black dust!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom