Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

great way to start vacation

Just in case-have them check the frame with a laser alignment system. Also, the suspension alignment and your wheel might be out too.

Just a couple things to check.

rruble- I know the feeling. Mine has been in and out of the shop for about a month and no one can figure why my belt jumps grooves. This has been going on since November.

Jerry, for you and Mad Mic - could have been a lot worse. Wonder what the offspring of the attempted mating in THIS picture would be...

The pic, btw, is off a site called wreckedexotics.com - enough to make any grown man cry. Ken, there was one burned-to-the-ground Vette with a similar-looking intake to yours.

[RICHR]

Ouch! Where did that occurence take place Rich? I can't quite see the lead-in, but it looks like "Hawthorne" and there is a Hawthorne CA a couple of miles form me. Ouch! :hb

Ken, unfortunately I don't know anything about these incidents. That does say Hawthorne in the picture, and the Caddie looks like it has CA plates, but the caption almost looks like Hawthorne, VT. Tried a quick web search but came up fruitless.
[RICHR]

Wrecked 1997 > picture

If I remember right this happened in Austin ,Texas this picture looks familiar I live about 10 miles from Austin.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom