Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greenwood early headlights

locks

Corvette
1980 L48 4 speed rusty piece of crap:)
Been searching high and low and can't seem to find the early bubble style headlight kits that where on Greenwoods racing vettes.

Been searching high and low and can't seem to find the early bubble style headlight kits that where on Greenwoods racing vettes.

I'm not sure what you mean by, bubble headlights. Greenwood used the fixed headlights from Ecklers and there were clear covers for them. Baldwin Motion used a completely covered fixed headlight that I would most likely call a bubble light.

The fixed lights like that on the Greenwood car are easy to find from several aftermarket suppliers. The Motion are only found on the motion cars.

Gary

I'm not sure what you mean by, bubble headlights. Greenwood used the fixed headlights from Ecklers and there were clear covers for them. Baldwin Motion used a completely covered fixed headlight that I would most likely call a bubble light.

The fixed lights like that on the Greenwood car are easy to find from several aftermarket suppliers. The Motion are only found on the motion cars.

Gary

Yeah them the ones, the Baldwinn ones. No one is reproducing them?

Yeah them the ones, the Baldwinn ones. No one is reproducing them?

No one that I have found. If I could, I put them on my vette. Well I'd love to have a complete Baldwin body, but they are very rare.

If you find the lights let me know.

Gary

No one that I have found. If I could, I put them on my vette. Well I'd love to have a complete Baldwin body, but they are very rare.

If you find the lights let me know.

Gary
Will do. But I don't hold out much hope. Wonder if I could make them.Hmm

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom