Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings from England

Corvette
1975 L82 Black Coupe
Hi everyone and thanks for accepting me into the group.
I'm from Salisbury, England near the south coast. Have had a lifelong desire for a V8 so recently bought this 75 Corvette.
I have utterly fallen in love with its graceful lines and the music from the modified exhaust.

Congratulations and welcome to the Corvette Action Center from the other side of the pond! :beer

Hi everyone and thanks for accepting me into the group.
I'm from Salisbury, England near the south coast. Have had a lifelong desire for a V8 so recently bought this 75 Corvette.
I have utterly fallen in love with its graceful lines and the music from the modified exhaust.

Beats the hell out of lithium batteries for sure.

Enjoy the ride.

Welcome !

Welcome to CAC
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Welcome and congrats on such a aweet 'Vette!! Years back, my best friend had a '75 Vette--he's the one that gave me the "bug"....my first was a '76 Coupe.

Oh and BTW, HUGE fan of the UK...spent a lot of great time there while we were stationed in Europe.

Welcome to Estados Unidos Americanos! I've worked a lot with folks from the UK, especially England and Canada, during my years in the Army. You all have my respect and admiration and you are family here.

Welcome. I passed through
Salisbury on my motorcycle back in 1970. Beautiful country.

Tom

Where were you stationed? And what service? (Ignore this if you're not allowed to post such information)

USAF, 1974-2005, but I'm also a Navy spouse from 2000-2019. We weren't stationed in the UK, but traveled there on leave--had a good friend (no longer with us, sadly) I was deployed with after 9/11 who was a retired RAF guy who hosted us, mostly around London.

We did our European tours in Turkey and Sicily.

You're right. Its only a matter of time before we are inundated with electric cars. Only... you can't hear them coming so dealers are going to have to offer electronic sound packages as a safety feature.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom