Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Group Photo~SharkFest~Ramada Inn

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Here is a photo with part of the Registry and CAC members, It was almost impossible to get everyone together at one time :L except around the 6-speed Blenders at the Pool (night vision required :L :L )

From Left to Right:
Rick, Tom, Jeff, Nikki, Chris, Barb, Darrell, Brad, Steve, BlackDog! (look close and you will see the Dawg is doing the L81 Salute :D)

BudD
shark1.gif

Don't see your pic, Bud. Guess you were behind the camera? Hey, awesome looking banner there!

;)

I've still got several to post. Bud, how do I get the file on here? Last time it said it was too big. 100K.
JB

JB
Do you have windows 98 or newer? If you do then there is a photo shop in the acc. that you can size the photo with, if your get them down to 450x450 pixels or so you can post them in the Gallery then reference them or attach them at the end of the thread using the "Browse" feature. OR you can send them to me and I'll size them and send them back so you can post them in the Gallery.

If all else fails I'll send you an email and we can do something different ;)

Bud

Nice Picture BudD and the banner is awesome. I'm very proud of Blackdog for he is aware that dehydration can be very serious and sometimes fatal. :drink

Looks like all of you had a great time, lets count, Vettes at Sylvan Beach (near Syracuse NY) , local Vette show(Binghamton NY), Corvettes at Carlisle, cruise in every saturday, Watkins Glen Vintage car races, gee would my wife mind another show in a 4 week period and this one @ 900 miles away. I never knew that being a proud owner of a Vette could let one meet so many great people and go so many places. Maybe next time, I hope.

Chuck :w

We sure are a fine looking group, aren't we.

Tom

dehydration !!

chockey - thanks for the kind words :D
All that practice :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink in college keeps coming thru !!

Hmmm....maybe Dr. DawG ??? :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom