Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GrumpyVette Garage

Robert440

GrumpyVette,
That's a nice garage you have there. I live in the newly minted town of Loxahatchee Groves. I am in the process of designing a 40' x 60' CBS garage for my house. If you have time could you (or anyone else in the area) please post or email who you had design/engineer your building? So far I've gotten prices ranging from $900 to $5,000 to draw up the plans. Also any company names that you may have used to put up your building. Tips or things you would do differently next time? Maybe a ballpark figure on cost?
Thanks,
Robert
Loxahatchee Groves, FL
Lear25D@gmail.com

Welcome to the :CAC Robert440!!

Good luck with your garage!
:wJane Ann

sure, WHY NOT COME BYE AND LOOK MINE OVER FIRST, i CAN DISCUSS A BUNCH OF HARD WON KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GARAGE CONSTRUCTION AND WHERE TO SAVE CASH

call jc smith
JCS COMPUTER DRAFTING SERVICE INC.
ROYAL PALM BCH FL 33411
PH 561-793 -2228

SEND ME A pvt MESSAGE, WE CAN ARRANGE TO MEET

well ROBERT440 stopped bye and I gave him the 5 minute garage tour and handed him a set of spare blue prints, and we talked a few minutes,so he might be able to save a few bucks.....maybe he will post:D

Grumpyvette Garage Tour

Thanks to Grumpyvette for inviting me over to see his Super Duty Garage (He doesn't know it yet but I'm hiding out there during the next cane!!Shhhh!) All kidding aside He gave me the grand tour and all the specs pertaining to his garage. He even threw in a spare set of plans! Thumps up to Grumpyvette:thumb. What a class act!
Now it's up to me to make a few changes and get into gear!

Robert440

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom